Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Sue Roach!

Double KO!

Comment

"The Nevada Commission has announced that both Pacquiao and I were negative for doping. That means Roach has to kiss my ass, and then some"

Comment

well he better sue some more people

Comment

Roach got sum ass to kiss

Comment

I hope he goes through with this.

Go Marquez!

Comment

Sue hbo they got the big money

Comment

[QUOTE=Garofalo;12822824]The roach should have kept his mouth shut. He may have tainted marquez's hard working career. Now HBO talks about it. Angel Heredia and Marquez both agreed to any kind of testing including olympic. ]]
                JMM & Hereda could have easily done what Donaire is doing to prove he's clean. Voluntarily work with VADA despite what the opponent is doing. I like JMM but he put himself in his situation and the scrutiny is justified until Heredia proves he's no longer practicing the dark arts. The fact that you're clinging to the NSAC piss test is evidence u know little about modern doping.

Comment

He will drop the lawsuit if Roach gives him a public ass kissing

Comment

Sue Roach + Retire = Roach going into anger management classes.

Comment

I agree with Marquez just like they sued Mayweather for vocing his opinion n GBP, he thought at that time that pacman suing MoneyMay Team n GBP as right, then according to his beliefs Marquez should sue him cause Marquez has never failed a test, Roach is goin thru some tough times seems like everything is starting to comeback to him, what goes around comes around n nobody is safe from that

Comment

Working...
                      X