No announcement yet.

Pacquiao should take Mayweather as a tuneup fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao should take Mayweather as a tuneup fight

Manny should take floyd jr as his tuneup fight before fighting JMM again.
    We all know that Manny has few more fights left. Manny should challenge the faux numero uno pound for pound for his next fight.I believe floyd will be an easier fight than a juiced up marquez. in a way , pac will not worry of getting bombed like what Marquez did to him because Mayweather is not offense minded.Call me crazy but i think this is the most logical fight for the Pacman . use may weather as his tune up fight.....unless the duck chicken out again.....Agree or disagree?

You know what? I think Floyd would consider it. He fought plenty of guys after they lost.

Comment

Agree. Pacquiao looked great until the last second. (not taking anything from Marquez)

Comment

I've never seen Mayweather laying on the canvas, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by BTTAG145 View Post
          I've never seen Mayweather laying on the canvas, just saying.
          I haven't seen Mayweather take too many shots either. And Pacquiao would most likely do that all night. Which might not end well for either of them.

Comment

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, you seemed like a little boy with a evil plan... strangely.

Comment

Manny needs to fight guys like Rios to build up his hype again!!!

Comment

........lol

Comment

Nah, Floyd might hurt his hands. Plus he's still "scared" of the Pacman.

Comment

If floyd ended up beating manny after marquez koed him I believe pacfans would commit suicide.

Comment

Working...
                    X