Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I HOPE he can at least be a servicable champion. America desperately desperately needs an American champion and someone ANYONE would be the person I will back.

Comment

When he KO's somebody I've heard of I'll take note.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        The thing that will put boxing back at the top will be having an exciting American heavyweight.
        Boxing hasn't gone nowhere, did you see all the attention that Pac and Marquez got?

Comment

Talk about setting him up for a fall. The guy has defeated nobody yet he is supposed to be the saviour of boxing?

It's quite hilarious how desperate some Americans are for a heavy weight champion from there country.
          Last edited by -Lowkey-; 12-16-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

I guess it's possible years from now that Wilder could be champ, but right now he's no where close.

Comment

Jumping the gun....he's aight but he's not really a dynamic fighter. If/when he faces guys who can take his punches well, what does he have in his tool box that can get him the win?

Comment

I think it's ok for us Americans to be kind of excited about him. But realistically he needs to develop a lot more.

I would like to see him keep going at a slow pace and take his time to become well-rounded. Like Andre Ward did before finally being ready. But I have a feeling they are going to rush him from now on, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  if that the best America has to offer than HW boxing is over with! He needs to take his big green mile looking ass back to the gym and learn how to box a little!
                  This coming from a pac fan is to funny. Manny is the joke of the decade. Most over rated fighter ever in the history of boxing. You my friend are to funny. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drive Slow View Post
                    Jumping the gun....he's aight but he's not really a dynamic fighter. If/when he faces guys who can take his punches well, what does he have in his tool box that can get him the win?
                    Use that long azz jab! I guess you didnt notice it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Michael grant 2.0
                      This is what i kind of feel as well

IDK, at this point all i see is athleticism

Comment

Working...
                      X