No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder the saviour of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    The thing that will put boxing back at the top will be having an exciting American heavyweight. Wilder doesn't hesitate to finish his opponants when hurt. He has that killer mentality, something no current heavyweight has. I told yall long ago thag Wilder was something speacial and new to the boxing world. A heavyweight that boxes like a welterweight, speed,power,leverge, and a higb boxing iq. Another year and wilder will be unbeatable in the ring.
    You're a funny guy. You make a lot of threads like this. Wilder has power, but until he lands a great shot, he looks like a normal fighter. I'm not convinced he will be that special. I think even if he does become the best HW in the world, he won't ever be a great HW. Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      I don't know what the obsession is on this site with hating on Wilder. Dude has been boxing for 6 years and look at what he has done.

I think he will go far as he continues to step it up.
      I'm looking

I'm not really seeing anything though

Comment

He's good for entertainment reasons but he's still a work in progress. Next year will either see him step up and lose or keep fighting the guys he is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I'm looking

I'm not really seeing anything though
          lol'd at your sig

I didn't know The Big Show was a boxer. Let alone one that could knock Wilder down.

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
            He isn't a smart fighter. He made a lot of dumb moves that would get punished by the Arreola's of the HW division.
            The only thing that arreola can punish is a double cheese burger and fries. These guys at the top of heavyweight division Right now are fat undisciplined wannabes. Deontay is the truth. He has the discipline, the story,the hunger, the right team and coach, not to mention his natural god given abilities. Now hes on the big stage, in the spkt light, he will destroy all the naysayers by defeating their fighters one, by one. Even the klitscho bros agree that wilder is the futuer and most talented in the heavies. Wilder was beating both kilischo bros in training camp. Thats why they made him thier top sparring partner.

Comment

The thing that will put boxing back at the top will be having an exciting American heavyweight. Wilder doesn't hesitate to finish his opponants when hurt. He has that killer mentality, something no current heavyweight has. I told yall long ago thag Wilder was something speacial and new to the boxing world. A heavyweight that boxes like a welterweight, speed,power,leverge, and a higb boxing iq. Another year and wilder will be unbeatable in the ring.
              He is slow on his feet, has a Wlad boring ass style, and fights bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                He is slow on his feet, has a Wlad boring ass style, and fights bums.
                You just lost all creditability, by proving to be a troll. Any fighter with a 100% ko rate is not boring. Wilder puts them to sleep with one punch, there is no other heavyweight. Currently fighting with that attribute. Go hide in a closet dude, you sound like a fool!

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  You're a funny guy. You make a lot of threads like this. Wilder has power, but until he lands a great shot, he looks like a normal fighter. I'm not convinced he will be that special. I think even if he does become the best HW in the world, he won't ever be a great HW. Only time will tell.
                  Your a sad guy. You have canelo in ur sig, now thats a funny guy. Over rated ain't even a strong enough word. At least deontay is fighting heavies and not super middleweights. Canelo has a title and he refuse to fight in his weight class against equally size opponants. The guy last night was a very talented boxer that im sure will beat price, or that other giant Neanderthal tyson fury. You will see son.just like i picked roy,floyd,moesly, and now broner, gary russell, peter quillen, wilder. These guys are super fighters. Just keep living and watching boxing, youll see.

Comment

I see you didnt see the fight tonight. Wilders opponant was a flashy tricky boxer trained by roy jones sr. Wilder knocked him out in a few rounds.
                    I have never seen a fighter look more scared than that fella (including Audley). He was so nervous he looked like he could fall over all by himself.

Not sure what was going on with him. He obviously had some talent to go 13-0.

Comment

You just lost all creditability, by proving to be a troll. Any fighter with a 100% ko rate is not boring. Wilder puts them to sleep with one punch, there is no other heavyweight. Currently fighting with that attribute. Go hide in a closet dude, you sound like a fool!
                      He puts VERY poor fighters out with one punch.

There is plenty of guys who can do that against poor opposition.

David Price has demonstrated more power than wilder as he has ktfo some half decent domestic level fighters, wilder has done it to stiffs, and nothing more

Comment

Working...
                      X