No announcement yet.

Khan is faster then mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    Yes, Amir Khan impressed me a lot tonight, with his speed. I think he might be the fastest fighter around, at the moment. Man, his hands are fast. He still needs some stuff, though. I wish he could hurt some dudes, he needs some power. He has a lot of work to do, though. He is an exciting fighter, but he is a diamond in the rough.
    The only thing Floyd beats Khan at is defence, offensively Khan destroys Floyd just like Roy Jones JR said.. someone who actually knows **** about boxing.

Comment

Khan is still a sucker for a left hook. Khan fought a smaller guy but he still took some big shots. I dont think he can hang with the top teir of the division or 147 for that matter.

Comment

I'll laugh out loud if Mayweather/Khan is next

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          Dont deny it.
          Don't panic...you will be fine after the drugs wear off.

Comment

Kahns hands are uselessly faster because most of the flurries are useless, it's not too hard to throw fast arm punches that don't mean or do much, Floyd is sniper fast with meaningful punches.

Comment

I'd take timing and accruacy anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
                Kahns hands are uselessly faster because most of the flurries are useless, it's not too hard to throw fast arm punches that don't mean or do much, Floyd is sniper fast with meaningful punches.
                Mayweather is no power puncher either.

Khan is damn near faster than everyone but he has limited power, poor defence and a questionable chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
                  The only thing Floyd beats Khan at is defence, offensively Khan destroys Floyd just like Roy Jones JR said.. someone who actually knows **** about boxing.
                  Khan and Jones have something in common. Chins!

Comment

Man, I have to admit Khan is a sick boxer. I haven't followed his whole career, but he always busts up his opponents in the first couple of rounds. Marks their faces up, and all with super fast punches and combos.

I liked the way he fought today, the way he used his feet like Andre Ward a little. Although, don't get me wrong, Ward is p4p 1 probably, and Khan isn't even in the top ten, yet.

Comment

timing beats speed, but if we're talking just flat out hand speed and combinations Khan is probably one of the 3 quickest along with Gary Russell Jr

Comment

Working...
                      X