This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I never said I had physical evidence. I can't look at boxers and suspect them of using PEDS.
    There is no evidence anyway, Pac is God. Pac has been clean ever since he jumped from 106 to 147. No physical evidence what's so ever. Now the millions of other posters who seem to suspect that Manny used PEDS in the past...I can't speak for them. Heh, heh, heh!

Ducketts ducks the question. I refer you to the BoxingBanger, above, for instruction and education on spotting a juicer. This should drain you of nuthuggery for half a week, if we're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
      What visual evidence of juicing have you seen? .
      Remember PEDs are not meant to necessarily bulk you up, they can make you strong without the bulk.
      Designer drugs are meant to have fewer side effects.
      And if remember correctly manny's body was stacked, not a single ounce of fat.
      You go from 135 to 147 and put on pure muscle is not visual evidence.

Do you see new striation? No. Do you see veins that were not previously there? No.
      If you change your diet, lifestyle and training regiment don't you think your body will change?
      The man trained for over 4 months, you don't think his body would change?
      Especially if he's working in strength

Do you see new balding? No.
      Marquez has been going bald over the years, that is fact.

Do you see facial crania increases? No. No. No.
      Okay, here you just lost your argument, manny's face has grown tremendously, that is not just me look at the past threads. This has even been made fun several times.

I answered every single on of your questions in every post, yet you've ignored most of mine in the past post.

So answer me this:

If Manny knew Marquez was dealing with Heredia why not test him, if Marquez was willing to do it?

Do you agree that PEDs can increase strength speed and stamina, without bulking you up?

Who do you think looks more suspicious a man who is willing to take a test or a man who declines over and over?

Remember:
      They are called Performance Enhancer Drugs, what better way to speculate a fighter is using them if not by looking at their performance. Manny's performance against bigger men is a reason to be suspicious.

They didn't suspect Bonds of juicing because they saw him without his shirt off, they were suspicious because of his batting performance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        I'm gym rat/boxing fanatic.

Boxers are usually in the best shape/lowest body fat of all pro athletes.

.... except bodybuilders. Check out the Olympia Contest.

Boxers are usually comfortable sitting around 9-11percent body fat on fight night ... maybe even as low as 7 percent body fat on fight night if truely dedicated. Tim Bradley gets his bodyfat pretty low, due to a combo of alot of heavy weight training/ low weight high rep switch up training.

After being in the gym training people my whole life, my eye can spot "the fine line of EXTRA HELP"

I assure all reading this Marquez's team gave him some extra help.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at the cutting edge of performance drugs and they get down to 2.5-3 percent bodyfat.

With that being said, & and healthy boxers being 9-11 percent bodyfat, i will tell you with a professional eye Marquez was at 4-5percent bodyfat.

Now there are genetic freaks out there ... but Marquez isn't a special physical specimen.

Let me tell you guys how the body processes "extra help".

The body will oxidize these molecules in 2 ways. Excrement(shyte/piss) or subdermal.

Excrement is self explanatory. Subdermal will expose itself as acne(zits/pimples) ... in the gym we label this as "backnee". It's one of the first signs of PED use.

I am in support PEDs. They help in recovery, and in growth.

I am in support of fairness above all though. VADA above the USADA

I know what I am talking about. And I know what to look for. One of the signs of when the person gets to the intermediate(medium) is in the shoulders. Always look for PED signs in the shoulders. At the medium point of usage you will notice 3 very defined striations in the front of the shoulder. At the back of the shoulder you will notice another 2 striations next to where the rear-deltoid is tied into the latissimus dorsi(back muscle).

When you see all 5 striations with very clear definition, you have spotted the guarantee of PEDS .... in what shape, form, amount/usage schedule isn't known. Rest assured PEDs was there in some form though.

Here is how tell when the intermediate(medium) level users begins to approach the high/consistant usage point.

A normal person's [arm/whatever bodypart] will have a certain look "relaxed" and another look when it is "flexed".

Every persons body creates the proper amount of red blood cells it NEEDS. If anything alters this amount of RBCs it is only temporary. The body will adjusts itself automatically over time.

The sign of graduate level PEDs use in Marquez was very evident at the weigh in. Marquez looked swollen. The thing was, that he was relaxed though. He shouldn't have looked swollen just normally standing there. I was impressed. Marquez looked just like my clients. My clients aren't pro-athletes though. They just want to be the best in the gym. Boxing can be life and death.

As much as i wish it wasn't so ... it is. PEDs tests might have come back negative from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, but i assure you if the guys i train(With PEDs) were fighting, and i had at least 20days advance notice, those same tests will come back negative aswell.

Take into account Marquez was in camp 4 months. .... 3 months cycle, 1 month cleanse. After 3 months of cycling+training, eat right & continue training hard for the last month and retain all muscle + speed for fight night, and look like a swollen hulk.

Example: say a normal person has [1.1 billion red blood cells]. After 3months carefully monitored that same person might have [1.4 billion RBCs]

In the above example 1.1-1.4 ... you might think its only a [.3] but that .3 is also about [25percent]

Imagine being 25 percent stronger in 3 months ... cleanse for a month and show up fight night with all the benefits, and also test negative on any steroid test.

One of the only ways to catch someone is a Carbon isotope ratio (CIR) test. This is also very,very expensive and can't be done on urine, only through a blood test. Which wasn't ?????? done for the PAC/MARQUEZ fight.

This is the test Mayweather wants done. I think people will be onboard know. You could really kill somebody in the squared circle people.

Thanks for listening.
        Great Post,

Now if you are basing yourself on body fat please explain why Timothy Bradley whose body is chiseled wasn't able to knock out pac?

If so are you accusing Timmy of juicing?

Comment

Ducketts ducks the question. I refer you to the BoxingBanger, above, for instruction and education on spotting a juicer. This should drain you of nuthuggery for half a week, if we're lucky.
          Spotting a juicer, lmfao! Did you kill anybody who ****ted on Pacquiao this week?

Comment

here is your explanation

So you have no evidence? Marquez legs still looked tiny, and Marquez worked on his power. You can get your shoulders and back big in 4 months. I need evidence that Marquez used PEDS, not suspicion and theories!
            .... marquez's legs actually looked very striated. here is your evidence minus any applicable cir test. marquez weighed 143. pac weighed 147.

being in a gym my whole life around PEDs I'll tell you professionally that marquez looked about 12lbs heavier than pacquiao.

pacquiao also looked like he had more bodyfat than marquez. minus pac's bodyfat, marquez might have looked 15lbs heavier, with very little bodyfat. if you read my previous posts about upper back acne, and you recorded the fight in HD watch the tape again ... you can see back acne on marquez.

I wish this fight was clean, cause it would have been a great KO. unfortunately, it was dirtier than prostitute.

Comment

.... marquez's legs actually looked very striated. here is your evidence minus any applicable cir test. marquez weighed 143. pac weighed 147.

being in a gym my whole life around PEDs I'll tell you professionally that marquez looked about 12lbs heavier than pacquiao.

pacquiao also looked like he had more bodyfat than marquez. minus pac's bodyfat, marquez might have looked 15lbs heavier, with very little bodyfat. if you read my previous posts about upper back acne, and you recorded the fight in HD watch the tape again ... you can see back acne on marquez.

I wish this fight was clean, cause it would have been a great KO. unfortunately, it was dirtier than prostitute.
              Yeah, but a brutha like me needs proof. I've been around PED users my whole life and saw no evidence of Marquez using.

Comment

Being in the gym you would also know that there is no certain way to know a persons real body fat, unless you test for it.

Also knowing PEDs you have to know that not all PEDs bulk you up.

Also knowing weight lifting you would have to know that acne is not necessarily a by product of steroids, it can also be caused by an increase in natural testosterone secretions. (I get this a lot when I am at my fittest)
                Squats can increase natural testosterone in conjunction with natural supplements such as tribulus. Also to increase vascularity one can take L-arginine which make veins more pronounced.

Finally you and TS like to use the word "striated muscle"
                Alt maybe?

Comment

Yeah, but a brutha like me needs proof. I've been around PED users my whole life and saw no evidence of Marquez using.
                  Waiting for one these guys to say:

"I'm the founder of Balco and due to my experience in ...(paste google info here), I am certain Marquez is dirty"

Comment

Answer

Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
                    Great Post,

Now if you are basing yourself on body fat please explain why Timothy Bradley whose body is chiseled wasn't able to knock out pac?

If so are you accusing Timmy of juicing?

1)I do not think timmy is juicing.

2)If you read my post i said disiplined boxers are 9-11 percent bodyfat. Also that the really, really disiplined boxers[tim bradley i used for example] might even get to 7 percent.

To extrapolate: Tim Bradley historically has been better (physically)conditioned over his career that JMM. If Tim Bradley, one of a few great physical specimens, is hanging around MAYBE 7 percent bodyfat where would you put JMM at previously through out his' career?

I would put JMMs lifetime average conditioned Bodyfat at around 10percent. 10percent is fit, conditioned, perpared and ready for fight night.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at about 2.5-3 percent. This is ONLY attainable with blatant heavy & frequently monitored PEDs. One wrong move and you could toast your liver.

I safely put JMMs at about 4-5 percent bodyfat. JMMs lifetime average was at about 10percent. he is now at 4-5. That is going from fit and lean at 10percent to 4-5 percent bodyfat. He was perfectly in shape with low bodyfat THEN he shaved OVER 60percent of his remaining already lean bodyfat. From my Frequent PEDs adminstration to clients background, i will tell you shaveing 60percent existing bodyfat from an already lean athlete is not possible. Unless there is HELP. And there are lots of PEDs for many different departments, whether you want sped, power, explosiveness ... you can take your pick really.

I do think timmy is clean though. Just abnormally high dedicated. Hope he gets back in the ring soon, regardless of the last debacle which wasn't his fault i am a timmy fan.

JMM was helped in the fight. These are not speculations. These are scientific facts.

Comment

1)I do not think timmy is juicing.

2)If you read my post i said disiplined boxers are 9-11 percent bodyfat. Also that the really, really disiplined boxers[tim bradley i used for example] might even get to 7 percent.

To extrapolate: Tim Bradley historically has been better (physically)conditioned over his career that JMM. If Tim Bradley, one of a few great physical specimens, is hanging around MAYBE 7 percent bodyfat where would you put JMM at previously through out his' career?

I would put JMMs lifetime average conditioned Bodyfat at around 10percent. 10percent is fit, conditioned, perpared and ready for fight night.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at about 2.5-3 percent. This is ONLY attainable with blatant heavy & frequently monitored PEDs. One wrong move and you could toast your liver.

I safely put JMMs at about 4-5 percent bodyfat. JMMs lifetime average was at about 10percent. he is now at 4-5. That is going from fit and lean at 10percent to 4-5 percent bodyfat. He was perfectly in shape with low bodyfat THEN he shaved OVER 60percent of his remaining already lean bodyfat. From my Frequent PEDs adminstration to clients background, i will tell you shaveing 60percent existing bodyfat from an already lean athlete is not possible. Unless there is HELP. And there are lots of PEDs for many different departments, whether you want sped, power, explosiveness ... you can take your pick really.

I do think timmy is clean though. Just abnormally high dedicated. Hope he gets back in the ring soon, regardless of the last debacle which wasn't his fault i am a timmy fan.

JMM was helped in the fight. These are not speculations. These are scientific facts.
                      You have no scientific facts that Marquez used you fake ass butthurt fanatic, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X