This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    The longer you go on, the further you reveal your poor understanding of the subject. Your will is stronger than your knowledge and dismissing sensible opinion because it conflicts with your interest is not science. When I see storm clouds, it's sensible and acceptable for me to predictable to predict rain. Contrary opinions are equally valid.

With that said, I'm not one of these Marquez haters. I've rooted for him in every fight, save for the last when I had no favorite. I just feel that people have the right to have an opinion about PEDs in this situation without the thought nazis shutting them down. I can be a Marquez fan and still suspect him of using.
    Although, your responses are very eloquent, you are still not making any sense.
    I am not saying you can't be suspicious, however if you can't honestly use the same logic again with Pac given his past performances.
    The only thing that makes seem like a hypocrite is the fact that you are suspicious of one fighter and yet not the other.
    You dismiss any possibility of Manny of using PEDs.

Comment

• He's never looked like that before!!! He didn't look very good walking back to his corner after he got rocked either! He was straight legged and wobbled in the knees but seemed to recover fairly well!
      As I've said before the punch that got Pac out of there was the "latest" punch I think I've ever seen. Pac fainted then delayed then fell to far inside and got caught with a short shot, his fault! Ray.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingBanger View Post
        1)I do not think timmy is juicing.

2)If you read my post i said disiplined boxers are 9-11 percent bodyfat. Also that the really, really disiplined boxers[tim bradley i used for example] might even get to 7 percent.

To extrapolate: Tim Bradley historically has been better (physically)conditioned over his career that JMM. If Tim Bradley, one of a few great physical specimens, is hanging around MAYBE 7 percent bodyfat where would you put JMM at previously through out his' career?

I would put JMMs lifetime average conditioned Bodyfat at around 10percent. 10percent is fit, conditioned, perpared and ready for fight night.

Mr. Olympia contestants are at about 2.5-3 percent. This is ONLY attainable with blatant heavy & frequently monitored PEDs. One wrong move and you could toast your liver.

I safely put JMMs at about 4-5 percent bodyfat. JMMs lifetime average was at about 10percent. he is now at 4-5. That is going from fit and lean at 10percent to 4-5 percent bodyfat. He was perfectly in shape with low bodyfat THEN he shaved OVER 60percent of his remaining already lean bodyfat. From my Frequent PEDs adminstration to clients background, i will tell you shaveing 60percent existing bodyfat from an already lean athlete is not possible. Unless there is HELP. And there are lots of PEDs for many different departments, whether you want sped, power, explosiveness ... you can take your pick really.

I do think timmy is clean though. Just abnormally high dedicated. Hope he gets back in the ring soon, regardless of the last debacle which wasn't his fault i am a timmy fan.

JMM was helped in the fight. These are not speculations. These are scientific facts.
        So Mr. CONTE, you can tell body fat % and shaving 60% percent of this and that by t.v. AMAZING!!!!

Comment

• Marquez is as clean as Pacquiao'do.

Comment

• I think Marquez did Juice up, and he justified it to himself becuase he trully believes he was robbed in the first 3 fights. With money, there are plenty of ways to get stuff thats undetected by todays testing protocols. I love Marquez, but if he did cheat - SHAME ON HIM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUnknown1 View Post
              Although, your responses are very eloquent, you are still not making any sense.
              I am not saying you can't be suspicious, however if you can't honestly use the same logic again with Pac given his past performances.
              The only thing that makes seem like a hypocrite is the fact that you are suspicious of one fighter and yet not the other.
              You dismiss any possibility of Manny of using PEDs.
              I wasn't aware that I was being eloquent, but thank you. I haven't dismissed anything regarding Pac, it simply wasn't the subject of the thread so I haven't said a thing about him here.

Comment

• The double standards a brutal, savage and viscous KO can reveal is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by laudium View Post
                  I think Marquez did Juice up, and he justified it to himself becuase he trully believes he was robbed in the first 3 fights. With money, there are plenty of ways to get stuff thats undetected by todays testing protocols. I love Marquez, but if he did cheat - SHAME ON HIM.
                  how i see it....i can't say with 100% certainty that he did cheat but it is very suspicious imo. hiring a shady character like memo heredia (who tried concealing his identity) who is a ped chemist/guru who can easily create undetectable peds/designer peds for the right price is very suspect. memo heredia is not a strength and conditioning coach he is a chemist first and foremost.

also after hiring heredia marquez at age 38-39 is still able to attain a ripped and almost bigger physique, and on top of that display one punching knockout power against a guy who's considered to have one of the better chins in boxing....
                  Last edited by Bermuda; 12-16-2012, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• The commission did their jobs and proved him to be clean. What more do you need?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      The double standards a brutal, savage and viscous KO can reveal is amazing.
                      http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...d-you-know-it/

“When people ask me about Bolt, I say he could be the greatest athlete of all time,” Carl Lewis told the Times of London. “But for someone to run 10.03 one year and 9.69 the next, if you don’t question that in a sport that has the reputation it has right now, you’re a fool. Period.”

Bolt reportedly has been working with Angel Hernandez, too. Hernandez used to be called Angel Heredia, back when he was a chemist for BALCO and later “Source A,” who supplied the documents that helped convict Marion Jones, Tim Montgomery, C.J. Hunter and Justin Gatlin. Gatlin just took bronze in the 100, behind Bolt and Blake.

Before the games in Beijing, Heredia told Germany’s Der Spiegel that, regarding the 100-meter final, “the winner will not be clean. Not even any of the contestants will be clean. There is no doubt about it, the difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs.”

Usain Bolt went on to win that final with a time of 9.69.
                      hmmmm...interesting that a ped guru/chemist who helped olympic athletes cheat might also be working with usain bolt. could explain why he changed his name to hernandez to hide his identity, right?

heredia pretty much even said it himself. that "the difference between 10.0 and 9.7 seconds is the drugs." and what do you know..usain bolt wins with a time of 9.69......
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 12-16-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X