Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    -Ward destroys Dawson the Light Heavyweght champ "Ward is an amazing P4P"

-Marquez knocks Pacquiao out "Marquez's win is tainted, he works with a cheater"

-Marquez works with Memo

-Ward Works with Conte

difference? Ward is their boy and they've invested in his future.

fuck HBO
    Allegations of PED use by JMM started WEEKS before the fight. A 39 year old fighter who has taken years of abuse to his body shows up in the easily best shape in his life at the highest weight class he's fought at is sure to bring up red flags. Add in who is trainer is and you have very well reasoned suspicions.

As for HBO protecting Donaire and Ward. Neither fighter in all likelihood is going to bring them a single PPV buy. Marquez will likely fight Pacquiao again and that would do them close to 1.5 million PPV buys.

Comment

Lampley and all the pacman fans never foresaw that the chickens would come home to roost so soon. Chickens coming home to roost never did make me sad; they always made me glad -malcolm x and myself

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
        Allegations of PED use by JMM started WEEKS before the fight. A 39 year old fighter who has taken years of abuse to his body shows up in the easily best shape in his life at the highest weight class he's fought at is sure to bring up red flags. Add in who is trainer is and you have very well reasoned suspicions.

As for HBO protecting Donaire and Ward. Neither fighter in all likelihood is going to bring them a single PPV buy. Marquez will likely fight Pacquiao again and that would do them close to 1.5 million PPV buys.
        Don't try to reason with these people it's useless.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
          Well, it was stupid of Marquez to hire Heredia because everyone (who's not biased) will think he's suspicious.
          Pretty much.

I don't honestly think Marquez would deliberately take anything illegal but it's like Ariza once said of Pacquiao, "Manny doesn't even know what we give him", many of these fighters just do what they're advised.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            Pac has the right to reject Floyd tailored test handled by his own/paid testing agency (USADA). Have you heard the rumors Floyd tested positive on 3 occasion but covered up by USADA/GBP?
            Congress can come in and make USADA give any results that has ever happened under there testing do really think Floyd and Golden Boy pays them enough to ruin everything they ever worked for I think not.

Comment

Lampley is a damn joke, guy doesn't even try to hide his biased or idiotic opinions. Just watch the fight with the HBO commentary and notice how they never even talk about anything that Marquez did at all (minus the KD and KO of coarse) and Pacquiao throws a little jab and it's "MONSTROUS SHOT FROM MANNY"! SMH Merchant needs to take his punk ass with him.

Comment

I think he was just as hurt, at the end of the Pac-JMM 4 broadcast he was choking and I thought it was because he was uttering too much words at the same time, now looking back it looks like he was about to cry that Pac got KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  yet they don't mention nonito donaire or andre ward who work with conte

berto was with conte and he tested positive

HBO is a huge jokel,

Don't include Donaire, he's the cleanest man in boxing. He's doing year round 24/7/365 random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
                    Don't include Donaire, he's the cleanest man in boxing. He's doing year round 24/7/365 random testing.
                    So what if he is doing year round? Fact is he also working with Conte same as Berto and ward, so a flag goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                      Do you have a link for this? I remember reading it somewhere and can't remember where
                      It doesn't even make sense. Ariza has a Bachelor's degree that he got from San Diego State. Pretty sure Heredia wasn't a professor there.

I vaguely recall that Ariza started working with him recently though, but I'm not sure what that's all about.

Comment

Working...
                      X