Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    I know you can get desginer drugs easily. I can get them with one phone call. I don't have to go on the internet. What I am disputing is Heredia's claim that he has 20 undetectable PEDS. You and anyone else who believes this bullsh.t isan idiot. And, despite what you seem to think, there is no way you can prove this, just as there is no way that you or anyone else can prove that Marquez was using PEDS simply because he was associating with Heredia. Heredia's claims are no different than the bull**** numbers that Arum puts out after every Pac fight. There are some people stupid enough to take him at his word and there are others who say they don't believe a word he says unless it is confirmed by a legitimate source. So, please show us some proof that Heredia has 20 undetectable PEDs and proof that Marquez actually used PEDS. Until you do, go back to the children's chat room where you belong
    Throwing a tantrum doesn't distract from the fact that you cannot offer any proof to your statement. I can prove that these drugs exist. You can't prove, even through reasonable deduction, that he doesn't have them. In a case like this, you can respect a variety of opinions. You choose to act the fool and pretend you have fact on your side.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      not just Berto, Marlon Byrd also got caught this year
      He released a statement via e-mail in which he denied providing Berto with anything illegal. He had been a consultant for and a very vocal public advocate of the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association founded by Dr. Margaret Goodman. VADA ran the testing for both the Khan-Peterson fight and the Berto-Ortiz II fight.

"I had absolutely nothing to do Andre Berto's positive drug test for nandrolone," Conte wrote. "Andre enrolled in the VADA drug testing program in early 2012. While using my nutritional products and protocols, Andre's blood and urine were randomly tested twice before his recent biceps injury and all tests were negative. After his positive test was revealed, Andre admitted that he recently took some supplements that were not provided by me and did so without my knowledge. It is possible that one these supplements was contaminated with trace amounts of nandrolone and caused his positive test result."

Conte went on to say that because nandrolone is the longest-lasting anabolic steroid, "… it is unlikely that any elite athlete would use it in an attempt to cheat."

Berto's lawyer is Howard Jacobs, a noted expert in anti-doping matters who has successfully argued contamination cases after nandrolone tests in court.
      http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--an...romotions.html

most likely contamination...the amounts were so tiny as well if i remember correctly. pretty much the same scenario as erik morales testing positive in his lead up fight with garcia ...small trace amounts that could most likely have been a result of contamination. donaire has been doing year round testing with VADA (like berto was doing) and he hasn't tested positive for anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Of course there's no way to prove it, if there was they wouldn't be undetectable to the testing agencies. Maybe he was exaggerating or whatever, either way it came out of his mouth, and you better take it serious given his track record.
        Sus or not, Pac got careless and made a huge mistake and paid the price.
        The outcome would not have changed that night. Pacs mistake coming in careless head first and hand down with his typical double jab feint to a straight left and Marquez capitalized with a perfectly timed counter.

Comment

• he didn't even go in...he just said some **** about, 'it's unfortunate, but there will be questions regarding the win because of his hiring of Memo Heredia.' These "questions" began on this website back before the 3rd fight, and after the 4th fight people are expected to be less curious, or suspicious? You hire a chemist who regularly beat OST tests, how naive would you expect these reporters to be? Just something that comes with the territory, not that surprising.

Comment

• Lampley: bang! bang! bang!

Marquez: BANG.

Lampley: ...He's on peds!

Comment

• F**k Lampley, Marquez shoulders were bigger, big deal. IMO he looked like a WW for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by noStylez View Post
                Sus or not, Pac got careless and made a huge mistake and paid the price.
                The outcome would not have changed that night. Pacs mistake coming in careless head first and hand down with his typical double jab feint to a straight left and Marquez capitalized with a perfectly timed counter.
                I have no issues with that, though it was the 3rd round KD that was more "suspect". Either way, it was an even playing field, and made for an awesome fight. If that's what it takes for the 5th to be just as awesome, bring it on. It's just amusing how aw shucks naive so many posters are willing to be when it comes to a fighter they like.

Comment

• I never really listen to lampley but during the fight in 2011 when manny threw a combo and shot the left at marquez and missed lampley was like ''BIG LEFT HAND BY MANNY'' It was sad lol!!! Manny clearly missed marquez.

Comment

• HBO praises Pac's sudden rise to fight 147-154 pound fighters and win. "Hes great !'

Marquez does it and beats Pac, and maybe in the third fight - HBO says Hes doping. fck that stupid network

Comment

• Marquez took the drug test issued by the comission. Never failed a drug test just like Manny.

/thread

Comment

Working...
                      X