Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought it was pretty messed up in the walk-in for the fourth fight
    i was thinkin, yea, it's highly likely he's on steroids but there is no proof and you're just tainting his image

very unprofessional

Comment

• I used to be a huge fan of Lampley's commentary skills, but he is a joke these days. This is by far the worst time for him to get his own show. And does anyone believe he is an expert on boxing anyway? He used to play his position, but his move into color commentary and analysis has been a fail.

Comment

• Nonito Donaire and Andre Ward (one of my favorite boxers) work with Victor Conte. You never hear anything from the HBO team about that.

And before anyone brings up Donaire's year-round VADA tests. Conte is one of the founders of VADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Power View Post
          Nonito Donaire and Andre Ward (one of my favorite boxers) work with Victor Conte. You never hear anything from the HBO team about that.

And before anyone brings up Donaire's year-round VADA tests. Conte is one of the founders of VADA.
          Conte is reformed, MEMO isn't

Conte served his time, MEMO was an informant who snitched for immunity or leniency, guys who snitch like that never change! look at Sonny the Bull Gravano after he ratted out Gotti they put him in witness protection and a couple years later he was doing illegal underground mma fights and selling drugs.

Conte is not a founder of VADA, he only helped tell them how to catch cheaters, he wants to change his life around he exposed USADA's faulty testing method, how they let you miss 2 tests, or fail two tests before and if you give a reason they sometimes will let you slide, example Erik Morales blaming mexican beef and he was able to continue.

Memo changed his name, if someone who is not guilty or hiding why change your name? Also after he snitched on Trevor Graham to avoid prison time he continued his dirty ways, only two years after he was on a German show showing how to cheat pass tests and even injects himself with drugs, and also he gave a few interviews bragging how he currently has designed undetectable drugs and can beat any test.

MEmo also lives in Mexico where anyone can buy steroids and cheat, back in the day a lot of the athletes from America just go cross the border to get their stuff from the black market.

Victor Conte is not in USADA or the government pocket he went to prison, the government is on him like a hawk, if he slips up one time they will not be forgiving and he will be in serious ****.

While MEMO is a informant/snitch, he is in USADA's pocket, they will baby him and protect him because of the information he gave.

Cops even protect informants in real life, if that informant who has valuable info gets in trouble with the law they will bail that guy out, because he has information they need.

Comment

• One of the reasons why I cancel my HBO subscription,i can't stand these idiots taking turns at sucking manny's dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Conte is reformed, MEMO isn't

Conte served his time, MEMO was an informant who snitched for immunity or leniency, guys who snitch like that never change! look at Sonny the Bull Gravano after he ratted out Gotti they put him in witness protection and a couple years later he was doing illegal underground mma fights and selling drugs.

Conte is not a founder of VADA, he only helped tell them how to catch cheaters, he wants to change his life around he exposed USADA's faulty testing method, how they let you miss 2 tests, or fail two tests before and if you give a reason they sometimes will let you slide, example Erik Morales blaming mexican beef and he was able to continue.

Memo changed his name, if someone who is not guilty or hiding why change your name? Also after he snitched on Trevor Graham to avoid prison time he continued his dirty ways, only two years after he was on a German show showing how to cheat pass tests and even injects himself with drugs, and also he gave a few interviews bragging how he currently has designed undetectable drugs and can beat any test.

MEmo also lives in Mexico where anyone can buy steroids and cheat, back in the day a lot of the athletes from America just go cross the border to get their stuff from the black market.

Victor Conte is not in USADA or the government pocket he went to prison, the government is on him like a hawk, if he slips up one time they will not be forgiving and he will be in serious ****.

While MEMO is a informant/snitch, he is in USADA's pocket, they will baby him and protect him because of the information he gave.

Cops even protect informants in real life, if that informant who has valuable info gets in trouble with the law they will bail that guy out, because he has information they need.
              So reformed that one of his fighters JUST got caught on PEDs...

Comment

• Hbo is garbage, they and Arum are gonna get Manny Killed in the ring.

Comment

• Wow, if that's true that's ****in ridiculous. What I don't understand is, if Manny can come out from this KO and be as classy as he's been about it, then why can't all these people do the same??? It's ridiculous...

Comment

• I didnt see it, but it sounds like a pretty shabby piece of broadcasting if he did say it. Marquez deserves far more respect than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      didn't he get arrested for beating his wife/daughter/sister?

I've never respected his biased ass. They were on Pacquiao's dick in the 3rd fight and they're on his dick now. fuck hbo.

they know Marquez is probably retiring and they're trying to disprove the fight to keep Pacquiao marketable

wait

are you calling somebody else biased?

"let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Comment

Working...
                      X