Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woah. Lampley went off really hard on JMM.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    It wasn't so much the physique imo as the uplift in punching power.

Marquez went from never flooring Pacquiao in 37 rounds to nearly taking his head off in the 3rd before putting him to sleep in the 6th.

Something changed that's for sure, whether it changed legally or not, who knows but I can understand the scepticism (even if Lampley should keep those thoughts to himself).

Look at this hypocrite.

Comment

As someone mentioned in an earlier thread Pacstans are the most intellectually dishonest and hypocritical fan base ever seen. Continual threads like this prove it. The reaction to the KO was a direct result of everyone wanting to deservedly rub their noses in ****.

Comment

jeeeeesus

I am shocked by the amount of b!tchassness I read in lampley's words and in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Look at this hypocrite.
          You got something to say?

Comment

You got something to say?

i already said it.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
              i already said it.
              Yeah you're an intelligent guy all right.

Comment

Yeah you're an intelligent guy all right.

Actually, i am.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  I know Merchant did the same during the fight but Lampley went in even harder on his show after.

For those who weren't watching it (and I only heard it cos I had it playing in the background while watching the Angulo fight), he was going through the fights of the year and was building up to it being Pac vs JMM, and then he just basically said it can't be the fight of the year cos of Heredia's role.

Even the Pacturts on here have been less embittered than HBO since Pac lost.

What the hell are HBO doing? Making judgement calls on who they think is doping?
                  He is just saying his opinion. Marquez looked huge and ripped but managed to weigh in at 143. Manny has been hit clean by Cotto, De La Hoya, Mosley, Margarito, Bradley, and Clottey but none of them even knocked him down and they all weighed 150 or above. Something is just not right...

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
                    He is just saying his opinion. Marquez looked huge and ripped but managed to weigh in at 143. Manny has been hit clean by Cotto, De La Hoya, Mosley, Margarito, Bradley, and Clottey but none of them even knocked him down and they all weighed 150 or above. Something is just not right...
                    Pacquiao didn't get hit clean with a punch he never saw coming and with his own momentum going in to it in those fights. The first KD Pacquiao was pulling back and was on one leg when the punch landed so don't bother trying to use that as something that backs up your "theory". People can say the exact same thing about the Pacquiao-Hatton fight. Hatton had never been put to sleep before and he had faced harder punchers than Pacquiao.

Lampley is a Pacquiao nuthugger he was almost crying at the end of the show when talking about the fight.
                    Last edited by Jam Jars; 12-16-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Pacquiao didn't get hit clean with a punch he never saw coming and with his own momentum going in to it in those fights. The first KD Pacquiao was pulling back and was on one leg when the punch landed so don't bother trying to use that as something that backs up your "theory". People can say the exact same thing about the Pacquiao-Hatton fight. Hatton had never been put to sleep before and he had faced harder punchers than Pacquiao.
                      That's wrong. Manny has been hit clean many times by punches he never saw coming. He has walked into many punches. There are videos out there plus he has been fighting for more than a decade. My theory is correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X