Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder got more one punch KO Power than Wlad or Price. People were right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    Wilder hasn''t been 5 rounds with anyone in the top 15 of any sanctioning body, he has zero ability and would get murdered by either K
    Give him another year..

around Wlad's 25-26th fight you know what he was doing? Getting knocked the hell out by Ross Purrity.

Comment

Who knows who hits harder if you measured their punches, but I'm more impressed with Price, and Price has got tremendous power as well and has proven it against better fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Who knows who hits harder if you measured their punches, but I'm more impressed with Price, and Price has got tremendous power as well and has proven it against better fighters.
        Just Barely.. I won't call the bums Price fought 'better', they were just 'tougher' bums than the bums Wilder fought.

Actually the guy Wilder just knocked out would have killed Harrison.

Comment

Lol its funny to me how you guys cant see natural talent until commetators tell you. Ive been saying for a couple years now that wilder was the future of boxing. The American heavyweight dominance is back on the rise. Look out world cause hear we come.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            Price is to slow and flat footed. Wilder stops price in under 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post
              Just Barely.. I won't call the bums Price fought 'better', they were just 'tougher' bums than the bums Wilder fought.

Now that I think about it K Price is better than anyone D Price has ever fought

Comment

Originally posted by Deathknight88 View Post

Oh please. Wilder's opposition is absolutely embarrassing. Basically anyone of Price's opponents is better than anyone Wilder has fought before today.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  Lol its funny to me how you guys cant see natural talent until commetators tell you. Ive been saying for a couple years now that wilder was the future of boxing. The American heavyweight dominance is back on the rise. Look out world cause hear we come.
                  You sort of sound like a condescending prick with posts like this. Just because you are riding hard the bandwagon doesn't mean that people are ignorant if they don't agree with you. Call me when Wilder fights someone with a pulse. Until he does it is impossible to judge his potential. That said, he has many flaws. A polished boxer would likely be able to exploit many things. He's a good athlete, but he is not a great boxer. At this point his main aspiration is to be Michael Grant level.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                    Price is to slow and flat footed. Wilder stops price in under 8.
                    In order of ability:
                    1. David Price 2. Tyson Fury 3. Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Now that I think about it K Price is better than anyone D Price has ever fought
                      This is simply not true. Moreover, Price has fought a number of guys at or somewhat above Kelvin Price's level. Deontay's best opponent after Kelvin Price is Harold Sconier.

Comment

Working...
                      X