The state of the Philipino nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
    LOL
    I think it's better if you just STFU..cause clearly you don't know what ur talking about.
    'near to God"..hahahaha
    Do you know that if you rock a Pac T-shirt in the Philippines, you are consider "uncool" (baduy).
    yes, Pac is the most loved athlete ever in the Philippines..a national hero.that's about it.
    He's no God, or Elvis, or Bruce lee . or the next president of the Philippines. lol
    Wait. To Philipinos, Manny is without a doubt, bigger than Elvis and Bruce Lee. You are right about God. But, I never said he was God, I just said he is near to God in the eyes of the Philipino nation. And, I am right about that too.

Comment

Dont worry they still got Donaire fighting shot fighters and keeping that 0. Imagine if Donaire lost to Mares today. There would be a bunch of philipinos selling their houses to buy tickets to mexico to go on suicide missions.

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
        LOL
        I think it's better if you just STFU..cause clearly you don't know what ur talking about.
        'near to God"..hahahaha
        Do you know that if you rock a Pac T-shirt in the Philippines, you are consider "uncool" (baduy).
        yes, Pac is the most loved athlete ever in the Philippines..a national hero.that's about it.
        He's no God, or Elvis, or Bruce lee . or the next president of the Philippines. lol
        Wait a second. I didn't even know Bruce Lee was still known over there. In any event, I'd put PacMan up against Bruce Lee any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I heard that there were riots everyday up until you posted Marquez being suspect of using PEDS. With that said, the streets in the Phillipines found an excuse for Pac, so they stopped fighting, and started blogging.
          That's good. The last I heard there was some consideration that they were planning to send their navy of PT boats to strafe the Mexican coast.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            Dont worry they still got Donaire fighting shot fighters and keeping that 0. Imagine if Donaire lost to Mares today. There would be a bunch of philipinos selling their houses to buy tickets to mexico to go on suicide missions.
            Wtf 0 you talking about Donaire has 1 loss. Montiel, Arce down and is Mares next. Thats if GB and TR work together though. Do-nigh-re would put Mares to sleep.

Comment

Philipines out of the game now. Mexico won.

Comment

Well, the Filipinos are too busy with a typhoon.

LOL at some you guys. Even with the KO lost of Pac, he is still a thorn to you guys.

Comment

Philipines is a Catholic country, founded by the Spanish during the inquisition by King Philip. That's why its called the Philipines. The Spanish are Catholic. That's why the Philipines is a Catholic country. Catholic countries like boxing. As a matter of fact, boxing was invented by the Catholics. They were the Irish Catholics. They liked to get drunk and brawl so much the police said OK. Why don't we just let em do it in a ring so its legal and everybody can watch and bet on it? Thus, boxing was invented.

The point is that the Philipines know their boxing because of their Irish roots. This is why the Philipines have great boxing, but other Asian countries are into karate.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                    Well, the Filipinos are too busy with a typhoon.

LOL at some you guys. Even with the KO lost of Pac, he is still a thorn to you guys.
                    This thread still interested in how the Philipinos are doing after the juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley Hyena View Post
                      Philipines out of the game now. Mexico won.
                      nah in realtly america won,floyd put away marquez in a shut out and pac was never worthy to step in the ring as him,floyd exposed plankiao with out even having to fight him lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X