No announcement yet.

***Donaire vs Arce RBR + Pac-Marquez replay***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I don't think Arce is going to get sparked out early like most are claiming, I think this might go the distance
    Your prediction was borderline ******ed.

Comment

• All the best to Arce, classy individual.

Bring on Mares or Rigo for Donaire.

Comment

• nonito foty give it to him now

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          I swear, Donaire has one MEAN left hook. Man. Hopefully this sated his need to knock someone unconscious with it.
          best left hook in the business. I honestly don't see how rigo can take that.

Comment

• Thank god I'll never have to listen to Merchant again

Comment

• Donaire retired Arce, called it.

Comment

• Great win Nonito!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  He wants Mares over Rigo.

Ok, but why did he seem so agitated when Merchant asked him that question?
                  If I had to take a guess it would be because Arum was standing right by Donaire when he was being asked that question.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I swear, Donaire has one MEAN left hook. Man. Hopefully this sated his need to knock someone unconscious with it.
                    Problem is he tries to force it too many times when it's not there

Comment

• He's mad his lover boy pacman got KO'd by a guy who is 1/3 his age. Marquez is 40, Larry is 120.

Marquez has always been clean.

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
                      Something like "...and Donaire has erased any speculation by undertaking year-round drug testing" after the knockout. Obviously referring to Marquez. What a geezer. After all he said about Mayweather's testing demands, and now these comments about Marquez... I'm so glad I will never have to listen to him again.

Comment

Working...
                      X