Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxnation's showing the HBO card. I'm sticking with Skysports Showtime card though.

Comment

i just wish these dudes fighting rios and santa cruz would go to the body at least once. these idiots are obsessed with cracking that chin. beat these margarito clones at their own game. go to the ****ing body!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        i just wish these dudes fighting rios and santa cruz would go to the body at least once. these idiots are obsessed with cracking that chin. beat these margarito clones at their own game. go to the ****ing body!
        well the guy that santa cruz is fighting has absolutely no power at all...........

Comment

5-4 diaz. Porter starts well but fades in last half of round and just runs, allows diaz to catch him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Show time extreme
            I'm streaming it.

On the Khan-Molina stream I see two Mexicans fighting, probably the guy everyone is overhyping, Leo Santa Cruz. On the Donaire-Arce stream there's a bunch of weirdos fighting, they don't even look like pros and it's in Spanish.

Comment

Links anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I'm streaming it.

On the Khan-Molina stream I see two Mexicans fighting, probably the guy everyone is overhyping, Leo Santa Cruz. On the Donaire-Arce stream there's a bunch of weirdos fighting, they don't even look like pros and it's in Spanish.
                You're probably streaming the Skysports telecast they're showing the Santa Cruz fight. They'll show the Wilder, Angulo and Khan fight live not sure about the rest of the card.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I'm streaming it.

Doubtful ull find a stream for the undercard on Extreme

Comment

Porter might have lost this one.

Comment

6-4 diaz I just think he outworked Porter. I wouldnt be surprised if it were a draw or 1 pt win for porter it was a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X