No announcement yet.

Groves vs Johnson RBR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    I like Groves, he is slick and quick but he still makes a lot of mistakes and get caught a lot with big shots...if Abraham gets those same shots he would knock Groves Out...but I think Groves can out-box Abraham, just not sure if he can avoid Abraham Power for 12 Rounds
    Stieglitz doesn't have a good chin and Abraham couldn't stop him. I don't think he carried his power to 168, he only stopped Taylor who was damaged goods. I think Groves would take those shots from AA and he'll keep boxing.

Comment

• Groves isn't going to look good because Johnson won't allow him. Thought Johnson would bring it...

Comment

• 'Carl Froch said he'd beat both Groves and James DeGale on the same night, what you reckon?'

I ****ing love Froch and his casual arrogance probably would though.

Comment

• Groves fight like that because he idolizes David Haye.

David Haye is Grove's big black slick brother, this is common knowledge.

Comment

• Boom.................

Comment

• what was the result? missed it.

Comment

• Abraham fight card highlights next, look forward to seeing Sprott.

Comment

• I think Groves is quite a bit better than Degale at this stage of their careers,

Comment

• Trip! the punch didn't land.

Comment

• Easy win, looked good offensively.

Interesting fights ahead though, needs to work on his defence.

Comment

Working...
                      X