Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    He's not ducking Matthysse yet, but he's coming close to it. The only opponents I'll accept other than Matthysse are Peterson/Allakhverdiev.

that guy is a beast! he beat the shyt out of guzman

Comment

They are working towards it, maybe that is why they are putting them on the same card...Lundy is a very solid opponent for Mattysse and if Lundy can avoid his Power he can win that fight...but I don't think Lundy can avoid his Power for 12 Rounds so I see Lundy Outboxing Mattysse early like Judah did but then probably getting Knocked Out late like he did in the Molina fight

Then hopefully after that it will be Garcia vs Mattysse and I think it will! I think those styles together makes for a very explosive fight regardless who wins

Comment

garcia is the biggest fraud in boxing

khan would KO the bum in a rematch

his dad is a disgrace to humanity

Comment

since when did Danny pick his opponents?!?....what dude would pick the then king of the division as their first title defense?!?....Danny fought Khan in his FIRST title defense....but if dudes think he picks his own fights, then going by that logic that would eliminate him ducking ANYBODY....Oscar and Al picke'em...Angel mocks 'em and then Danny rocks 'em....same procedure everytime

read between the lines....Khan is the money man....he eats first at the GBP table at 140....after Danny beats up Zab, he and Khan will have a rematch...so if yall waiting till Zab gets iced to scream "DUCKING" Lucas...just get a jump start on the crowd and exercise yall vocals now....Garcia-Khan II is on deck!!!

Comment

bump...since AK called Danny out and Lucas didn't....what now?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              haymon is the scourge of the sport, if that happens, i'll bombard every boxing site to petition a boycott

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                garcia is the biggest fraud in boxing

khan would KO the bum in a rematch

his dad is a disgrace to humanity

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                  garcia is the biggest bum in boxing

a complete bum
                  he didnt look a bum when he ktfo of king chinless, hardly anyone even knew who he was then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

I'm sure Lucas will call out Danny after he beat's the philly kid.

Comment

Haymon picks Garcia's fights. But Garcia is also someone Haymon can dispose of whenever opportunity arises. Haymon was already in negotiations with Khan even before Khan fought Garcia regarding the Mayweather fight. Who would have thought Khan would lose that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X