Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers Reacts To Tragic Shooting Spree In Connecticut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't have to get rid of guns, just regulate them better. And foreigners can stfu when they have no clue or recollection of anything that has to do with guns. You are clueless, leave your opinions in your head.

First thing first. The mentally ill need to be looked at better, diagnosed better, and overall the American people need to be educated on this. Almost all homeless people are mentally ill. They are just disregarded and left to rot, they cycle in and out of prisons without help. So how do you expect a kid with signs of mental illness to be detected? Americans need education on this.

Before any of that happens nothing will change no matter what you do with guns.

-Get rid of gun shows. You don't need a background check at these. Completely asinine.
    -Get rid of assault weapons and clips over 6rds.
    -Extend background checks to one week for any gun. Not just 3 days for handguns.
    -Semi-autos seem pointless to me, Id get rid of them, but I see the argument to keep them.

Im an avid gun fan. I hunt like no other and my username represents that, but **** needs to be regulated. I own 3 guns myself and my dad has over 10. So I love guns, but come on.

Most of these crimes are done with legally obtained guns, so I don't want to hear any of that. More regulated states have also shown to have less gun crime, so don't give me that myth either.
    Last edited by Da Machine; 12-15-2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

LOL at rooster. this is serious man.

Comment

u fuking people really think its possible to eradicate guns in America ? gtfo idiots

that worked well with prohibition .....

pretty sure heroin , crack,pot, is all illegal in my state and all i nee is a couple $ and a phone call to have them delivered to me
        stop being so fuking ignorant !!!!!!
        22 children where stabbed in china are they gunna ban sharp objects ?
        all i know if someone in the area had a ****ing gun on them they could of stopped this lunatic !

Comment

How did Victor Ortiz find that 'tweeter account' so quickly?

I'm serious. That account was made and 10 minutes later Victor was linking it.

Comment

you gotta be fuked in the head big time to go into a kindergarden class and do that ****.... all the cowards take their own life instead of facing up to their **** like hitler ect ect

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              So sad. This sh it keeps happening. So crazy! This world is coming to an end and it's going to happen in our life times
              It's kind of odd reading that comment then seeing what's in your sig right under

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                So sad. This sh it keeps happening. So crazy! This world is coming to an end and it's going to happen in our life times
                Originally posted by croz View Post
                It's kind of odd reading that comment then seeing what's in your sig right under

I was thinking the same thing

Comment

Comment

Ashley Theophane ‏Don't spend today worrying why yesterday was bad. Spend it planning on how to make tomorrow better.

BRYAN VERA ‏Sad day I pray the world gets better than this ****ed up **** we got to here about everyday. Better world

Comment

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
                      I think teachers should be allowed to carry guns, thats the only way to defend the kids.
                      wow, are you serious? that's the worst thing that could happen.

imagine a paedophile teacher pointing a gun to a student "privately"...yeah not a good idea anymore huh?

what they should do is increase security at schools aka hire security guards in-campus. they don't need to be dressed as a security guard just like airplane air marshalls.

Comment

Working...
                      X