Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Laughs: Roach Said He Would Kiss My Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

memo bad, conte good........ how is that?

if pacs team wanted said testing they should've put it in the contract, and yes, it is also freddies job to help oversee the negotiations in the contract, it's part of the fight, and it's part of his job to show and voice his concerns.

as for what I have read, roach and company wanted it after the negotiations were set..... and if not, why did they settle anyways?

if they did settle then bring up the testing then it seems like poor heads games.

if not, they lost the fight in the negotiation room, like 90% of all other fights.. they're won in the negotiations.

roach and company had every chance before this fight to get that squared away, they didn't, they went by whatever set of rules they agreed on, those terms benefitted both fighters, in regards of, if one is allowed to cheat, then the other is too, but that isn't the case and we all know that.

heads games didn't and aren't working.

bottom line, marquez tested clean.... and like ANY fighter, if you pass you pass, even if you cheated..... why? because you passed and there is no EVIDENCE!!!

so until one of you slags can come up with concrete evidence, physical evidence, just like how no one was able to get any on pacquiao, the STFU because you're a booty hurt troll......

Comment

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa View Post
      Floyd fans should apologise to Pacquiao for suggesting he was on perfomance enhancers.
      The tests are negative.
      We know he wasn't on anything in this fight...I mean just look at his performance..he slept like a b1atch

For all the previous fights?? We don't know if he was on something or not..

Comment

I hope it's gonna be televised when roach bends down to kiss Juan's ass...they should do it when they have the next friday night fights on ESPN..

Comment

Kiss those cheeks roachy

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
            heredia has helped athletes cheat real olympic style testing and has created undetectable peds...being able to cheat a simple piss test is easy work for a ped guru/chemist like heredia.
            Where do you think Ariza learned his tactics for s&c from?

The things Paq has done since having Ariza in his corner are unheard of. He's had Paq on enough EPO to fill elephant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
              It's too bad that Pac/Roach/Arum stood by NSAC testing methods so much. Remember? "Let the commission do their job." They pumped NSAC so hard. NSAC says JMM is clean... Should be good enough for them, cuz it damn sure was good enough for them last fight, and the one before, and the one before that. Etc.

Comment

Roach might get some of those dingleberries stuck in his teeth while he's down there! Lol jk

Comment

Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
                  Where do you think Ariza learned his tactics for s&c from?

The things Paq has done since having Ariza in his corner are unheard of. He's had Paq on enough EPO to fill elephant.
                  What he said!!!

Comment

shake shake shake

Originally posted by BIGLEX View Post
                    I'm tired of Roach's idiotic comments, dude thinks because he has Parkinson's disease he can talk crap and not expect backlash. I have res pect for him but he just needs to stop talking **** and give fighters their credit when due.
                    When Roach bend over to kiss Marquez's ass; his parkinsons will make him shake so bad, that he will end up kissing or sucking his front. lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      I don't see any Roach quotes in that article, just Arum quotes. In the DM article he clearly says Marquez's people refused.

I don't agree he talks out his ass, I think Freddie is pretty straight up. However, I do agree they should have put an OST clause in the contract but Freddie doesn't control contracts, he's just the trainer.
                      Do you also agree that team Pacquiao, especially Roach should be sued as was Mayweather? I sure as hell do. What goes around comes around in my book!

Comment

Working...
                      X