Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Laughs: Roach Said He Would Kiss My Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of Vince Mcmahon's "Kiss My Ass" segments on RAW.

Comment

Freddie needs to own up/! :WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Roach did an interview with Leave It In the Ring radio in which he said that the request for stricter testing was shot down by Bob Arum.

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...-claims--60024

He keeps flip flopping and changing his stories so who knows what to believe anymore?
        I don't see any Roach quotes in that article, just Arum quotes. In the DM article he clearly says Marquez's people refused.

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Roach makes a habit of talking out of his ass. If he wanted OSDT he should have put it in the contract like Floyd does.
        I don't agree he talks out his ass, I think Freddie is pretty straight up. However, I do agree they should have put an OST clause in the contract but Freddie doesn't control contracts, he's just the trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          I don't see any Roach quotes in that article, just Arum quotes.
          "In an interview with Leave it in the Ring radio, Roach again said his request for testing was rejected but it wasn’t by Marquez, it was shot down by Bob Arum; the request never got far enough to reach Marquez. "

Comment

"In an interview with Leave it in the Ring radio, Roach again said his request for testing was rejected but it wasn’t by Marquez, it was shot down by Bob Arum; the request never got far enough to reach Marquez. "
            That's a quote from the writer not from Roach. I'd quite like to hear the interview.

Edit: I heard the interview, he did say Arum wouldn't go for it so he dropped it, so yeah it's inconsistent on his part.

Either way however, as so many are at pains to point out (including FMJ), a urine test is fairly inconclusive and doesn't mean a fighter is clean.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 12-15-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

From a different article, by Edward Chaykovsky:

"Roach claims that he wanted both boxers to take part in random drug testing, but Top Rank was not on board."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-if-...his-ass--59816

Comment

From a different article, by Edward Chaykovsky:

"Roach claims that he wanted both boxers to take part in random drug testing, but Top Rank was not on board."

http://www.boxingscene.com/roach-if-...his-ass--59816
                See my edit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Edit: I heard the interview, he did say Arum wouldn't go for it so he dropped it, so yeah it's inconsistent on his part.
                  I rest my case, then.

Roach has been all over the place on this.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                    heredia has helped athletes cheat real olympic style testing and has created undetectable peds...being able to cheat a simple piss test is easy work for a ped guru/chemist like heredia.
                    It's too bad that Pac/Roach/Arum stood by NSAC testing methods so much. Remember? "Let the commission do their job." They pumped NSAC so hard. NSAC says JMM is clean... Should be good enough for them, cuz it damn sure was good enough for them last fight, and the one before, and the one before that. Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolemite View Post
                      It's too bad that Pac/Roach/Arum stood by NSAC testing methods so much. Remember? "Let the commission do their job." They pumped NSAC so hard. NSAC says JMM is clean... Should be good enough for them, cuz it damn sure was good enough for them last fight, and the one before, and the one before that. Etc.
                      Based on your name and opinion you will get alot of hate. Just persevere. Theirs good posters here. You are absolutely right come uppings are due with team pac on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X