Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Marquez retires will Pacfans accuse him of ducking Manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Speaking of not too focus....look who it is. I guess you missed the word in post...i know its a hard word for you but try to sounded it out. The word was "IF"....i know tough word for you to understand! Ill contact the staff at the Ronald Mc Donald house and see if we can get you some better tutoring ! :AYWOoD:
    Pacquiao'd bwhahahah.........

Comment

i dont beleiv marquez will retire he's a warrior ...he aint no coward like floyd...

Comment

if he dont retire, pac gonna have his vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Mayweather wins a tough UD. Canelo comes out of the fight with people saying he's the real deal even in losing. Canelo will then be favored against anyone he faces, because of the determination he shows against Mayweather.

8-4 or 7-5 Mayweather.
          Do you think Canelo will ever be able to beat Mayweather??? my biggest problem with Nelo is he's yet to fight anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Pacquiao'd bwhahahah.........

Comment

It doesn't matter who calls him a ducker. Had the tables been turned, Pac wouldn't have given him a rematch either. They would have said there was no money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                It doesn't matter who calls him a ducker. Had the tables been turned, Pac wouldn't have given him a rematch either. They would have said there was no money in it.
                had the tables been turned, pac would gotten 3 victories over him ..that would've sealed the deal ...

Comment

I don't know how you can say he's ducked him considering they've fought four f'n times lol

In all honesty though, if Pacquiao requests a rematch, JMM should consider honoring it since Pacquiao let him have two.

Comment

I'd love to see #5 but he's earned the right to walk off in to the sunset. I can't think of a better note to retire on.

Comment

Marquez is obsessed with beating Pacquiao, if I was him I would duck a fight with Pac forever. I knocked you out fool . Considering how he's a warrior I think he would give Pac a rematch because the $$$$$ is going to be good...very good. And anybody who say they don't want to see a fifth fight are not boxing fans. A fifth fight will be bigger then all the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X