No announcement yet.

Official Jean Pascal vs Aleksy Kuziemski / David Lemieux etc.. RBR / Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Vera is a little battle worn and not a big puncher. However I just checked Boxrec and he's fighting (former 154 champ) Dzinziruk next month. I had no idea! Good for him.

After upsetting Mora twice (I had Sergio winning both times but who really cares?), it would be neat to see Vera get another upset against Dzinziruk.

Still. I don't think Vera is that big a risk. And to be honest; if Lemeiux, with his youth and explosiveness, can't beat Vera, he may as well find another job.
    thats exactly what he would have to do because i don't have him beating vara

Comment

lol, as a Canadian, we would trade the CFL for even a lowly NCAAFB team, give us Boise St.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        embarrassing of Stevenson..think too big of himself...looked like a monkey in the zoo big time
        remind me of balotelli lol

Comment

wtfffffffffffff

Comment

Lol. Pascal missed weight even with the contract at 180

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Vera is a little battle worn and not a big puncher. However I just checked Boxrec and he's fighting (former 154 champ) Dzinziruk next month. I had no idea! Good for him.

After upsetting Mora twice (I had Sergio winning both times but who really cares?), it would be neat to see Vera get another upset against Dzinziruk.

Still. I don't think Vera is that big a risk. And to be honest; if Lemeiux, with his youth and explosiveness, can't beat Vera, he may as well find another job.
              really, i didn't know that. dizzy will box his ears off. especially if it is @154.

against lemeiux, i think it would be a good test to see if he could actually box for the distance, because vera is a warrior, and i don't think lemeiux knocks him out inside two rds. vera is very shop worn at this point, tho.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Lol. Pascal missed weight even with the contract at 180
                terrible. this irks me more than 50cent rapping down from the rafters.

Comment

I know Pascal is rusty, but Kuziemski won the first easily.

Comment

Kuziemski 1st round.

Comment

****, my stream just died

Comment

Working...
                      X