Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Holds Presser, Says He May Retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If vicente fernandez is available, Get him to sing the national anthem, have the victory lap and make that full circle back where it all began in Mexico City for the swan song beat whoever he faces give the gloves to his kids in the middle of the ring while the mariachis play til the morning ..

Comment

Might as well retire a roider like him is endangering the sports. he got his revenge BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. Next time around no roid can't win.

Comment

You will forever be remembered both by your fans and by your haters.

I don't think a fifth fight or any other fight in general is needed. I can see that Marquez really cares about his health and he knows he's had enough of the sport.

How about maybe seeing his son in the future? lol

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post
          Might as well retire a roider like him is endangering the sports. he got his revenge BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. Next time around no roid can't win.
          does your vagina still hurt???

they both tested clean fool and before you start talking more **** you should look ate the pacquiao PED controversy as well.

Comment

Good news, he should retire on top.

On another note, are tecate/corona girls really necessary for every boxing related event in Mexico? I like women as much as the next guy but it's getting extreme over there, . If they could replace chairs with tecate girls standing on all fours they would.

Comment

Originally posted by toolegit View Post

Comment

Marquez has nothing else to prove. He shut the mouths of all the haters and all the crap talkers. I would love to see him retire and enjoy all the success with his family. I can't stand it when promoters keep trying to convince fighters to keep fighting. If he does decide to fight one more time, I hope it is not "Ana Barbara" singing the national anthem. That was a big disgrace and embarrassment.

Comment

Retire on top....and please don't mount a comeback fight years later

Comment

JMM you don't have anything more to prove, you have solidified your HOF entry, you have gained revenge on the critical judging, I am a fan that would love to see a 5th fight but if it doesn't come I am grateful for the 4 previous as it was an amazing series...

Comment

At least JMM can do is give Pac a rematch. Pac did that to him, 3x. The 4th fight wasn't exactly a one sided beat down by JMM. Pac was winning 3 rounds on the judges and was about to win the 6th till the KO. Pac was hurting JMM in that fight.

Yeah, JMM is 39 but Pac is not on his prime also. JMM as aged well and Pac has his wear and tear.

Comment

Working...
                      X