No announcement yet.

Rjj ko vs pac ko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rjj ko vs pac ko

what was more shocking seeing Roy jones kod or Pacman getting kod?

Id take Pac for a few reasons.

If you saw RJJ Tarver I, you could clearly see a HUGE drop in RJs performance and physical capabilities.

At the time JMM knocked out Pac it looked like Pac might be stopping JMM sooner rather than later... JMM was wobbled with a busted nose and Pac was getting more and more aggressive... and then BAM.. out cold.

The fight was ramping up to end one way and in a split second ended in another.

Comment

Pac.

Seing Roy lose for the first time was obviously more shocking, but at the same time you could see the decline. The drop from heavyweight slowed him down and ruined his reflexes, which meant his chances of losing went way up.

Pac on the other hand was looking good and starting to take control of the fight and then BOOM; in a blink, he was unconscious.

Comment

1990's Fighter of the Decade got KO'ed 4 years after his decade.

2000's Fighter of the Decade got KO'ed 2 years after his decade.

Knowing what happened to RJJ, Pacquiao SHOULD NOT fight again.

Comment

i wasn't really there yet at Roy's reign.. But some say Roy already had a suspect chin before while Pac has been known to have an ATG one, so...

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            i wasn't really there yet at Roy's reign.. But some say Roy already had a suspect chin before while Pac has been known to have an ATG one, so...
            Pac had been knocked out before, and stunned by JMM before.

Roy suffered one flash knockdown in his career, before 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Knowing what happened to RJJ, Pacquiao SHOULD NOT fight again.
              thats exactly what i said after the ko i dont know why but it seems like boxers are knocked out a lot easier again after a knockout like that once

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                The only ones who say that are the hindsight experts who think reading a bit of Wiki and seeing a few knockout losses must obviously mean he had a weak chin, forgetting the fact that he'd only ever been dropped once till the age of 35.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                  thats exactly what i said after the ko i dont know why but it seems like boxers are knocked out a lot easier again after a knockout like that once
                  Because opponents are not afraid of them anymore. All Pacquiao's opponents lost to him because they are afraid of him except for a few greats like JMM and Morales. It's like Mike Tyson, and he used this to tear them down. It's all gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                    Pac.

Seing Roy lose for the first time was obviously more shocking, but at the same time you could see the decline. The drop from heavyweight slowed him down and ruined his reflexes, which meant his chances of losing went way up.

Pac on the other hand was looking good and starting to take control of the fight and then BOOM; in a blink, he was unconscious.
                    this right here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X