Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rjj ko vs pac ko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest when I saw Roy get Koed..for the 1st time I was in total shock..I was like holy *****..Tarver just KO'ed Roy..when Pac got koed it was a suprise but not as shocking as Roy..Roy was superman bro..

Comment

i also feel like its because the fighters that get knocked out lose a certain amount of confidence in themselves and get knocked out easier again

Comment

Both were shocking, but when I saw Roy go down, I couldnt believe it. For those who didnt get to see his whole career, Roy was the most dominant boxer in history before the KO. Yes his first fight with tarver was very competative but before that it was nothing but domination. He had just got done dominating a heavyweight that out weighed him by 40 pounds in the fight. He easily destroyed and toyed with every champion he ever fought through 4 weight classes save Hopkins who he still beat with one arm 8 rounds to 4. I couldnt picture Roy loosing. With Pac I was still in shock, but we all knew he could loose to Marquez. Both of them got hit with devestating punches that were right on the button.

Comment

pac ko.

RJJ was not as big as Pac is.. international and mainstream popularity-wise.

RJJ was never viewed as a god, icon, yes, but not as god.

Pac was the biggest thing to come out of asia since Bruce Lee.

i thought pac was beatable but not the way he did. im still kinda in shocked.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            pac ko.

RJJ was not as big as Pac is.. international and mainstream popularity-wise.

RJJ was never viewed as a god, icon, yes, but not as god.

Pac was the biggest thing to come out of asia since Bruce Lee.

i thought pac was beatable but not the way he did. im still kinda in shocked.
            Icon means little in terms of boxing.

In that sense, RJJ was certainly more invincible than Pac in his prime.

Comment

Working...
            X