Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Brandon Rios vs. Timothy Bradley at 147 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    LMAO.....come on man, you can't be serious. Average Abril was working Rios over and so was Alvarado who is a straight forward brawler. Bradley beats Rios on the inside and outside, he won't land more than 20 punches on Tim the entire fight.
    Bradley doesn't have the defense or boxing ability of Abril or even Alvarado

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    I know you are only saying that cause Rios is a mexican fighter and you're all for them, which is cool, just so long as you know what would actually happen, which I think you do.
    Rios isn't Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
      maybe, if bradley miraculously gained power overnight, then yeah, could happen. bradley was never a boxer, his first time boxing on the back foot was against pacquiao
      Bradley boxes on the back foot often. He did it almost the entire fight against Peterson, very effectively.

Comment

Bradley would dance circles arround rios and pick him apart without breaking a sweat
        Last edited by GGBoxer; 01-16-2013, 06:30 AM.

Comment

bradley must be kicking himself in the gut right about now, he turned down big money fights against guerrero, khan etc. and took a fight against a nobody for chump change, funny shit

Comment

Bradley would win. Can't see it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Bradley picks Rios to pieces and destroys him over 12 rounds. Anyone who thinks Rios has any meaningful chance is SADLY mistaken.
              this^^^^^^^^^

Bam is sooooooooo tailormade for Timmy imo

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Bradley doesn't have the defense or boxing ability of Abril or even Alvarado
                oh dear. a very jaundiced post.

Bradley has this one. i don't rule Rios out entirely, because any man who combines his level of will and relentlessness and solid punching has to be given some kind of a chance, especially against a non-puncher who cannot be expected to knock him out. but Bradley is a match for him in the intangibles department and has all the tools needed to neutralize him.

Comment

bradley would box circles around him lets not forget as bad as the decision was that bradley boxed on 2 bad feet pretty dam good. ya you can say it was from running and it probably was but if he would stayed healthy thru the fight as fare as feet it would been way closer. i think the styles would make a good fight tho i just dont see rios winning more then 3 out of 12 rounds

Comment

Bradley is at least borderline-elite, in my view. it seems many people are reluctant to acknowledge how good he is and want to see him defeated, but he's going to be very tough to beat if he maintains the drive he carried in his career pre-Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                      Bradley is at least borderline-elite, in my view. it seems many people are reluctant to acknowledge how good he is and want to see him defeated, but he's going to be very tough to beat if he maintains the drive he carried in his career pre-Pacquiao.
                      I think he will now he has to prove himself all over again i actually like bradley still seems people hate him which is probably what arum wanted. hate probably brings more viewers then fans imo

Comment

Working...
                      X