No announcement yet.

The Most Underrated Fighters of this Era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    alexander - people think he's pillow fisted, truth is he is a safety first fighter, his only loss to bradley is questionable
    how is it questionable? he pretty much quit. i thought the 98/97-93 cards were on the money. the 96-95 was too close. that was the only questionable thing in that fight in my opinion.

Comment

I think he retired already but Andrei Kotelnik was totally underrated. Beat Maidana before Maidana beat Ortiz, and went to St Louis and clowned Devon all over the ring. He was a very good fighter.

Comment

The guy on my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
          how is it questionable? he pretty much quit. i thought the 98/97-93 cards were on the money. the 96-95 was too close. that was the only questionable thing in that fight in my opinion.
          alexander suffered a cut above his right eye in the third round after a headbutt, could be unintentional. the bout was stopped about a minute into the tenth round after another head clash, which left alexander unable to continue, 1st time maybe, but 2nd time that saying somethin'. bradley is known to lunge with his head

Comment

Working...
          X