No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is the most overrated fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I would ask you the same question I ask the other poster but this time put Floyds name to it..

Do you believe Floyd is a atg and a hof??
    why would you possibly waste your time asking a complete and utter idiot of this caliber of floyd belongs in the HOF or is an ATG.

he said yesterday that floyd should fight sergio at 154 to have a good fight, but 154 sergio would be drained and floyd wouldnt get credit, but floyd should still fight him at 154, so we can criticize him for not doing it at 160, not in those exact words verbatim, but thats cause hugh grant thinks he is clever and can make a comment that has loopholes so he can hate later on, but no one here is buying his shit, and never has, so I dono why he continues to push on. he is less than nothing

Comment

Marquez and Morales were not quick,but they were skilled...But he beat them both,Barrera was also skilled and he killed him as well..I just don't think we can say Pac was overrated..

Let me ask you this,do you think Pac is an atg and a HOF??
      he beat morales and mab off a substantial advantage in speed. both fighters were slow of foot by the time pac got them, and that "blood and guts" mentality fed right into what pac does

asking if pac is an atg/hof is remedial.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        why would you possibly waste your time asking a complete and utter idiot of this caliber of floyd belongs in the HOF or is an ATG.

he said yesterday that floyd should fight sergio at 154 to have a good fight, but 154 sergio would be drained and floyd wouldnt get credit, but floyd should still fight him at 154, so we can criticize him for not doing it at 160, not in those exact words verbatim, but thats cause hugh grant thinks he is clever and can make a comment that has loopholes so he can hate later on, but no one here is buying his shit, and never has, so I dono why he continues to push on. he is less than nothing
        I ask that question to expose him tbh...If he say's yes(that would really have him mad to do that)then we can somewhat respect his view because it will not be a bias one..If he say's no,absolutely no need to ever respond to him again..Everyone would know that he is not a true boxing fan and is nothing more then a nutthugging bimbo...

IMO there is no reason to hate on what either fighter has accomplished in their careers..They have had great careers tbh..Now if ya wanna debate how a fight would play out between them or who's was better..That's one thing,but one thing neither of these two fighters are,is overrated...

Comment

I would ask you the same question I ask the other poster but this time put Floyds name to it..

Do you believe Floyd is a atg and a hof??
          I believe Floyd is a ATG but not as high up the ATG list as Floyd and his fans would like him to be. If he had a better attitude to the sport and more respect for its history the skys the limit for floyd there is no end to what he might have done.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          Yes Floyd should have fought Sergio at 154 rather than miguel. Fighting miguel is no problem just so long as Sergio is the next 154lb he fights. Or trout as he beat Miguel as well, or Canelo and then broner.

Comment

i wouldn't say he's one dimensional his offense is extremely dominating and very few have been able to stop his offense from getting threw(i believed floyd was the guy to change that).

my only problem with pac is his lack of body punching,he has a great left hand that everyone plans for so why not throw some to the body?

i blame freddie for that same with amir khan he barely uses body punches even though he managed to drop maidana with one.

Comment

I ask that question to expose him tbh...If he say's yes(that would really have him mad to do that)then we can somewhat respect his view because it will not be a bias one..If he say's no,absolutely no need to ever respond to him again..Everyone would know that he is not a true boxing fan and is nothing more then a nutthugging bimbo...

IMO there is no reason to hate on what either fighter has accomplished in their careers..They have had great careers tbh..Now if ya wanna debate how a fight would play out between them or who's was better..That's one thing,but one thing neither of these two fighters are,is overrated...
              first bold point - he does that on a daily basis
              second bold point - there is already no reason to respond to him ever (lol even though I always do, but its jus to let him know hes a twat usually), cause he knows nothing about boxing. he either rides pac's ****, or sucks pac's balls. he is beyond useless. I dono that anything more can be done to expose him or belittle him, but if you can make it happen, by all means, carry on!!

Comment

considering some people still have floyd as number 1, i'd consider him to be overrated
                and considering the huge exaggerations about his skills despite the most experienced elites he's fought he has always just scrapped by(castillo, oscar, fat cotto) besides a bloated marquez

well i guess there's mosley(in 2010), definitely his best win since oscar

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  I believe Floyd is a ATG but not as high up the ATG list as Floyd and his fans would like him to be. If he had a better attitude to the sport and more respect for its history the skys the limit for floyd there is no end to what he might have done.

Yes Floyd should have fought Sergio at 154 rather than miguel. Fighting miguel is no problem just so long as Sergio is the next 154lb he fights. Or trout as he beat Miguel as well, or Canelo and then broner.
                  though yesterday you said if floyd fought sergio at 154 it wouldnt count cause sergio would be drained. preemptive excuses from you, you backtracking ****. you still continue to have no leg to stand on and no valid points, as usual, so just stop trying. you are not smart enough to make points and have them go your way. understand this

Comment

Originally posted by fitefan View Post
                    he beat morales and mab off a substantial advantage in speed. both fighters were slow of foot by the time pac got them, and that "blood and guts" mentality fed right into what pac does

asking if pac is an atg/hof is remedial.
                    What's remedial is you trying to detract from Pac because of his advantages in a fight...In most fights someone is at a disadvantage..Morales and MAB had skills they could have leaned on..Hell Morales beat Pac because he was a skilled fighter who could carry out an effective game plan...Me asking if you believe Pac is an atg and a HOF,is because if ya believe he is,then how the hell is he overrated??If you don't believe he is,I think ya qualifications for an ATG/HOF are far to high...

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
                      i wouldn't say he's one dimensional his offense is extremely dominating and very few have been able to stop his offense from getting threw(i believed floyd was the guy to change that).

my only problem with pac is his lack of body punching,he has a great left hand that everyone plans for so why not throw some to the body?

i blame freddie for that same with amir khan he barely uses body punches even though he managed to drop maidana with one.
                      i agree with this, he hurt morales and margarito badly to the body, and watching him headhunt vs bradley when he thought he was hurt was depressing, i just couldn't stop thinking "for *** sake man, throw some body shots dam you!"

Comment

Working...
                      X