• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    What??
    What ?

Comment

[QUOTE=fuzzy101;12813773]
      Originally posted by 110110110 View Post

Oh my, is this the best you could bring. Basically all you've presented me with is interviews prior to his matches. What exactly do you want him to say in these press conferences? I don't know why I took this fight but Garcia's going to knock me the F out, or my opponent is far superior to me but still come watch the ppv you'll have a lovely time seeing me get KOed lol. Like I said nothing you showed me here suggests Khan being arrogant, can't believe in a sport where two guys have to try and knock each other out it's a sin to even consider you being better then you opponent.
      Well maybe you would share my oppinion, if you had been on this forum for as long as I have and have read all the stupid **** he has been saying, like bredis not deserving a rematch, despite the fact that bredis knocked his ass out in one round, or all the bs after the pederson fight, or what about all his constant annoying bs about fighting mayweather like he was some elite fighter.

Comment

Amir Khan's ego is so much more substantial than his actual skill. If fights were waged with ridiculous delusional statements Khan would be number one on the pound for pound list. Having a strong belief in yourself is good, to be a little arrogant is fine if you're backing up your bravado with victories, Khan isn't doing that. He's losing, and when he loses, he's relying on the gift of gab in the hopes he can talk his way out of the obvious.

Khan is an absolute fraud.....

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
          I'm thinking alot of people don't like him simply because he's muslim and he's of pakistan descent.
          Are you talking about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
            Amir Khan's ego is so much more substantial than his actual skill. If fights were waged with ridiculous delusional statements Khan would be number one on the pound for pound list. Having a strong belief in yourself is good, to be a little arrogant is fine if you're backing up your bravado with victories, Khan isn't doing that. He's losing, and when he loses, he's relying on the gift of gab in the hopes he can talk his way out of the obvious.

Khan is an absolute fraud.....

Comment

It's really his delusional, out-of-ring comments, particularly on Twitter, that don't do it for me. If he took his defeats in stride, stopped whining about the Peterson debacle, and fought a bit smarter (or just fought Paulie for the rest of his career), he'd probably have a **** ton more respect.

Comment

I like Khan for always stepping up. I also like seeing his arrogant a$$ get KTFO, but again I give him big props for always stepping up which that alone is enough to like a fighter regardless what he does or acts outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  I've never had a problem with Khan until his rant on my city.....
                  Your city placed like 8 thousand seats flat on the floor, nobody could see

Comment

At the end of the day, hate is what drives Boxing.

You can list up another 20 options on your poll but it wont make no difference.

People who want to hate will always find a reason to hate.

we got people posting videos of the man bigging himself up before a fight for gods sake , as a reason to dislike him

Khan has so many positives when it comes to ya know the actual boxing ie inside of the square ring part yet because of some stuff outside of the ring like ''waaah he talks too much waaah he's too arrogant'' all of those postives are overlooked by these sensitive sissys and they choose to dislike him rather than just appreciate what he brings to the sport.

Does he chat a load of ****? Absolutely. Do i care? Absolutely not. Why? Because im a Boxing fan. Not a ''is he a nice guy'' fan. Not ''how nice is his twitter page'' fan. A boxing fan. As long as i see some entertaining fights between the best matchups that can be made thats all i'll ever give a **** about.

Those who want to hate, not just Amir Khan but whoever, have already made their mind up. They will always find reasons to hate on said fighter. Hell, Muhammad Ali get's hated on to this day. Who the **** are the likes of Amir Khan.

Comment

$100 says the idiots who clicked 'nationality' don't realize that's British.

Comment

Working...
                      X