No announcement yet.

[Video] Barrera refuses to celebrate Pac KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    he said he had no view of what was going on so he was looking at the monitor, he was happy for Marquez

@ 3:40

I still don't believe him tbh. he was kinda quiet the whole show, he really didn't want to praise Marquez at all.

Comment

Thanks for this thread. I could watch that round a million times, it will never get old. Wow, Marquez would be crazy not to go out on top like that. How can he ever top that?

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        That was the best reaction. Rodolfo throwing his papers was priceless
        haha "fuhk this siht!"

Comment

he looks sad

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
            he looks sad
            like some other guy said more like butthurt

Comment

Typical of his calm demeanor... he simply chose to look at the video monitor in front of him when everyone started jumping up and down after the KO shot. It's easier to see what's going on with a video monitor sitting on the table in front of you rather than trying to look over the back of everyone's head. He also appeared to be a bit in disbelief.

Comment

It could be a number of things
                Barrera has more class to celebrate whilst a man is on teh canvas looking dead than the other guys who were sitting there.
                Pac is a friend of Barrera so perhaps not appropriate
                Barrera was their in a cpacity as a unbiased commentator so he kept his compsure and profesionalism unlike the others.

Also he fought Marquez when he was past his best but still outlanded him, dropped him and made Marquez look the more damaged facially. It took Marquez 39 rounds to do what Barrera did afew seconds into the 1st round against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
                  Typical of his calm demeanor... he simply chose to look at the video monitor in front of him when everyone started jumping up and down after the KO shot. It's easier to see what's going on with a video monitor sitting on the table in front of you rather than trying to look over the back of everyone's head. He also appeared to be a bit in disbelief.
                  i dont think so, i think he was rooting pacquiao. You dont even see a smile on his face just sadness all the way
                  You cant blame him, i remember mab saying pacquiao always send greetings to mab's mother whenever he encounters mab

Comment

He looked disturbed..... Probably lost a nice piece of change on the bout

Comment

First time seeing it.

Barrera looked more in shock then anything, but we all where I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X