Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Haymon allow Broner to fight Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you sit on this fight and let it simmer. There are not too many mega fights left to make. This would definitely be one if they both continue putting on these type of performances.2 years from now, people will be demanding this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
      Once Broner cleans house through 135 and moves up to 140 and providing Garcia is still reigning as champ*.

Will GBP and Haymon allow both their fighters to duke it out for lineal honours. Keep in mind this is almost unprecedented for 2 Haymon fights to meet in the ring, really can't remember the last time it has happened.

*For what's it worth I can't see Matthyse getting a fight with with Danny unless he enforces his mandatory status through litigation.
      No Broner's taking Berto's spot as The New Hype Machine of HBO Boxing. Fight the weak leave the strong alone

Comment

nope...not happening!!...Danny will be going up to 147 real soon anyway...wouldn't suprise me one bit if thats where he and Khan fought their rematch at...both guys been dropping lil' hints about moving up

Comment

Working...
        X