No announcement yet.

Micheal Konz and Buboy Fernandez Issue Apology For Assaulting Photographer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    And if Danceswithfire Isn't Puga, then that guy has studied him to death because his grammar and punctuation is shockingly similar
    Funny how that works huh?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      nah , i better ask that noob danceswithfire who thinks he's me....
      Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      no but because you try too hard to be pinoy just so you can talk **** about pinoys..youre exactly like that dominican guy gino ros..

stfu, i dont wannabe a troll like you who trolls 24/7 ..**** ,i dont even think youre pinoy mofo...youre just a ******* posing as pinoy..
      Originally posted by puga View Post
      when did i ever say i was pinoy ? thats the thing with some of you b1tches , everything to you is about race .

all im about is telling it like it is whether im talking to a pinoy or not . EAD !
      My God.....Pacquiao getting knocked the **** out have made the pinoys turn on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
        koncz apologized to getty images photographer al bello for his alleged assault in the aftermath of the pacquiao-marquez 4. he said that in the heat of the moment, there was a misunderstanding between the cameraman, konz and buboy.

koncz was caught in a photo grabbing the shirt of bello who had tried to jump out of the ring to avoid the alleged attack after taking photos of pacquiao, who fell face first following a devastating blow from marquez. in the same photo, buboy was seen trying to kick the same photographer.

keith kizer said he is expecting a letter of explanation from bello and getty photos who confirmed the assault and is is looking into the matter, and that koncz and buboy could face disciplinary action.

konz said it was just a misunderstanding and apologized for any inconvenience that it may have caused to bello.

i think konz and buboy's reaction were nothing abnormal since it was the photographer who was at fault, he should have given way to pacquiao's corner to assess the critical situation but instead blocked them. if any sanctions are to be passed down, it should be directed towards that photographer who initiated the assault.

your thoughts?

I think you are a moron.
        Photographer was doing his job, taking photos. Konz's job is to manage Pacquiao? Not beat up photographers. Buboy's job is to translate Roach's instructions in between rounds, not beat up photographers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
          Your Pactartness is disgusting. Did Buboy the Oaf and Konkz have any problems with photographers taking photos when Manny pacquiaoed hatton???
          It was HBO who was all up close and personal when hatton got ko'd. No other cameras went inside the ring.

Comment

As far as I have seen, only Buboy has offered a real apology. With Koncz giving a weasely, half assed, 'misunderstanding' incencere apology charade.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/1...ck-boxing-news

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/1...oy-boxing-news

They should both be ashamed of themselves for acting out like they did against someone doing his job, but at least Buboy is owning up to it like a man. Unlike Koncz.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              My God.....Pacquiao getting knocked the **** out have made the pinoys turn on themselves.
              Marquez' punch was so hard, his countrymen are dizzy.

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              puga arguing with himself?
              He thinks by pretending to fight amongst himself, people will think they're not the same dude.

Clever, in a very restricted sort of clever way.

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
              As far as I have seen, only Buboy has offered a real apology. With Koncz giving a weasely, half assed, 'misunderstanding' incencere apology charade.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/1...ck-boxing-news

http://www.badlefthook.com/2012/12/1...oy-boxing-news

They should both be ashamed of themselves for acting out like they did against someone doing his job, but at least Buboy is owning up to it like a man. Unlike Koncz.
              Buboy is a man, who cares very strongly about Manny.

Koncz is a snake, and a piece of **** who sees Manny as a meal-ticket.
              Last edited by Capaedia; 12-13-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

This is not enough. They need to throw the book at these scumbags. Uncle Roger goes into the ring to defend his flesh and blood and they punish him? These other fools are the real criminals, they need to make an example of them for beating up on this helpless camera man.

Comment

scumbags..

Comment

Who is buboy? Is he one of the dudes who was pressing his nuts against pac in bed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                      koncz apologized to getty images photographer al bello for his alleged assault in the aftermath of the pacquiao-marquez 4. he said that in the heat of the moment, there was a misunderstanding between the cameraman, konz and buboy.

koncz was caught in a photo grabbing the shirt of bello who had tried to jump out of the ring to avoid the alleged attack after taking photos of pacquiao, who fell face first following a devastating blow from marquez. in the same photo, buboy was seen trying to kick the same photographer.

keith kizer said he is expecting a letter of explanation from bello and getty photos who confirmed the assault and is is looking into the matter, and that koncz and buboy could face disciplinary action.

konz said it was just a misunderstanding and apologized for any inconvenience that it may have caused to bello.

i think konz and buboy's reaction were nothing abnormal since it was the photographer who was at fault, he should have given way to pacquiao's corner to assess the critical situation but instead blocked them. if any sanctions are to be passed down, it should be directed towards that photographer who initiated the assault.

your thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                      X