Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    lol why the f was ch inks starred out ... oh wait just realised while typing
    I like to see boxingscene *** racism in the bud

Comment

Canelo is untested but the talent is undeniable. This is a difficult fight for both. I think Floyd would win by about four rounds but it would be competitive and Floyd could very well be in danger in spots during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        The only things that Floyd would have to worry about are Canelo's body punches.
        yep canelo has no jab and will just try to bull his way forward.

Comment

Ring the Bell! Young lion against old lion, do it before Floyd gets any older!
          The kid looks good enough for the challenge and he was brought along nicely by his people. He started very young and this is a fight he needs now to find out where he stands in his progression! Its marketable for Floyd too! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Canelo is a young strong fighter with a bright future. Mayweather maybe slowing down but for all that Canelo brings to the ring, he is stiff and slow moving. Mayweather by UD.
            I agree, add to it, that its unlikely Mayweather knocks him out....so even if he loses, he will still have his confidence and GBP still can promote the hell out of him(unless its totally onesided, which I doubt)

Comment

Canelo is a good fighter..but mayweather is the greatest of all time so no matter who he fights he's gonna win..too much skills,too pretty ..too good..money may all day baby..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Canelo is a good fighter..but mayweather is the greatest of all time so no matter who he fights he's gonna win..too much skills,too pretty ..too good..money may all day baby..
                Cool story brah!!

Comment

If the fight happens and Floyd beats him, Pacfarts and Floyd haters will say Canelo was a bum, if however Canelo wins, they will say Floyd is a big fat zero

Comment

floyd would easily UD canelo imo......canelo too inexperienced..

Comment

Good hopefully he smokes this fraud once and for all.

but remember last time when Martinez said he had big announcement then they leaked it in an Argentnian Radio show that he was fighting Mayweather?

Mayweather will fight Bradley or Guerrero because they're far easier

Comment

Working...
                      X