Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this true?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Canelo would get toyed with.

Not hard for Floyd to play with the flat footed kid with no defense.
      wow really.. He actually never gets hit cleanly . ask mosley canelo has a tight defense

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        @ 154 Mayweather has Never given anyone a sustained beating
        His two fights at 154 have been against exceptional fighters. I can see him negotiating a CW for this fight anyway.

Imo Canelo is not as good as Cotto, he has far more skill than Canelo and will have a significantly easier time.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          His two fights at 154 have been against exceptional fighters. I can see him negotiating a CW for this fight anyway.
          DLH was past his prime and Cotto isn't a exceptional fighter by no means plus the best verison of Cotto was @ 147

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            OK...But who have Canelo Defeated to earn a shot at Mayweather? I think it is just sad to see boxing fans today talking about "MONEY FIGHTS" and all this BULL****

what happened to EARNING THINGS! Earning Championships, Title Shots and all that stuff? We just going to reward some young OVERRATED and OVERHYPED PROSPECT because he has a little fame but have yet to really impress in the ring? Then on top of them some of you actually expect this guy to "WIN"?
            There's only one guy at this point who has really earned Mayweather now that Pac lost, and that is Martinez. floyd would never fight martinez.

Comment

Canelo is entering his prime years. I don't want to hear a peep about him being green if Floyd dominates him. This is a difficult opponent and an excellent fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                but he has red hair and looks like a irishman. those gimmicks alone entitle him to a shot a mayweather.
                lol I guess so because he sure haven't don't anything in the ring to earn a shot a Mayweather, I think the Card in May should be Mayweather vs Guerrero and Canelo vs Trout (or at least one of the top 154 fighters) and if both wins then I think that really makes Canelo vs Mayweather an even bigger fight in September

Comment

pacquiao was just knocked cold on sat ,,so NOTHING WILL SURPRISE ME FROM HERE ON
                  i expect a wide ud from mayweather but if he is stopped or beaten up i wont be surprised

Comment

Risky risky risky fight for Floyd. Canelo is a young hungry LION who wants everything Floyd has. Will experience beat youth?

Comment

I like canelo, sucks he has to lose now.

Comment

Working...
                      X