Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo's time to shine is here fellas......

Comment

My god I hope this is true.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Kudos to the fans who expressed opposition to the Guerrero fight. Rightfully so, that fight is a mismatch.
        at least Guerrero earn his way to a fight with Mayweather by fighting "WELTERWEIGHTS"...who the fuk has Canelo fought?

I think Guerrero would put up a better fight then Canelo personally, Guerrerro actually been tested and does have some Boxing Skills

Canelo is just bring YOUTH and hope and a prayer that Mayweather is old and Slower, that is really his only chance REALISTICALLY

Comment

They should call it the "the fight of the putos" and for a trophy they should give e'm a dildo for well obvious reasons. One puto fights jww and gets a fake belt and the other one avoids the biggest fight with the little guy. Puros putos

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            at least Guerrero earn his way to a fight with Mayweather by fighting "WELTERWEIGHTS"...who the fuk has Canelo fought?

I think Guerrero would put up a better fight then Canelo personally, Guerrerro actually been tested and does have some Boxing Skills

Canelo is just bring YOUTH and hope and a prayer that Mayweather is old and Slower, that is really his only chance REALISTICALLY
            I like Guerrero, but beating Aydin and Berto isn't really earning that much.

Comment

I would of liked to see how he did VS the B/B+ level fighters like cotto,kirkland,angulo,lara before facing the elite of the elite. But oh well, the training wheels are off now.

Comment

Decent fight, hope the winner fights Martinez in September.

Comment

Canelo would get toyed with.

Not hard for Floyd to play with the flat footed kid with no defense.

Comment

Certainly more competitive than the Guerrero option. Aydin will beat Guerrero in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      HOLA!! SALUDOS nuestra siguiente pelea esta planeada para realizarse el 4 de mayo estamos cerca de concretar la pelea con mayweather VAMOS CON TODO!!

Pretty much what the title says.
                      i can't find this on facebook. link?

Comment

Working...
                      X