Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo's Facebook is saying he's close to fighting Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I really wanted Canelo fight to get a good win or two first. As it stands, this would be a decent win right now for Floyd.
    Got to fight good opposition first

Comment

• i see whats going on here the *****s are trying to big up canelo to make this win seem like a great win sorry im not taking the bait this will be a one sided fight from floyd and is a good win for him but nothing great.

Comment

• Floyd can fight flat footed, and still block your punches and make you miss when right in front you

If floyd fights like he did with cotto, saul will definitively be whipping in his combos body punches and head attacks. I think saul will use his size. He will eat a lot of right hands from floyd , but will get his own punches off too.

I really now hope the fight is close to being made.

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
          i see whats going on here the *****s are trying to big up canelo to make this win seem like a great win sorry im not taking the bait this will be a one sided fight from floyd and is a good win for him but nothing great.
          why is f.l.o.m.o. censored? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by -KING- View Post
            i see whats going on here the *****s are trying to big up canelo to make this win seem like a great win sorry im not taking the bait this will be a one sided fight from floyd and is a good win for him but nothing great.
            this^^^^^^^^^^

Floyd gets hated on hard...more than any fighter in the game atm....sometimes justified but most times not....wth that said, he gets no props for beating up Nelo from me..NONE..NADA!!!!...plus it's a money fight for him anyways....he could care less about props from boxing forum posters.....I just hope he fights Maravilla in September instead of The Ghost

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              this^^^^^^^^^^

Floyd gets hated on hard...more than any fighter in the game atm....sometimes justified but most times not....wth that said, he gets no props for beating up Nelo from me..NONE..NADA!!!!...plus it's a money fight for him anyways....he could care less about props from boxing forum posters.....I just hope he fights Maravilla in September instead of The Ghost
              I think we all do, but in the end we realize that this is Floyd we're talking about. Fighting someone of that caliber in the top 10? Don't think so.
              Last edited by thuggery; 12-14-2012, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• Josito Lopez to Floyd eh.

I still like it...

Comment

• Bookmarked to catch the Flipfloppers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                    this^^^^^^^^^^

floyd-sergio is a true dream match!!! Unless floyd has slipped THAT much this is easy work!!! Cotto was able to push floyd to the ropes but could only land jabs clean canelo has no jab,no head movement, and his foot speed is very slow.

Comment

• haters already making excuses for a floyd win and the fight isnt even official yet smhhhh

Comment

Working...
                      X