Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Larry Merchant Ends His HBO Run This Saturday Night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sad to see him go...he gave us a lot of memorable one-liners...

Comment

I won't lie, Larry goes off on some crazy stuff sometimes. Most of it made sense but some of it made me scratch my head. Either way, the man has covered so many classic fights during the years and has made so many great interviews. I have nothing but respect for him.

Thank you for the great memories Larry and good luck in the rest of your life.

Now only if HBO were to replace Kellerman's biased, hidden=agenda's ass...

Comment

Fantastic news, maybe they can bring someone in who doesn't take an hour to get a sentence out. I literally want to switch off my computer when they pan over to him to talk. I don't find his interviews particularly interesting or enlightening and it drives me nuts how long it takes him to get words out of his mouth. He should have been sacked for that incident with Mayweather too, that was incredibly disrespectful.

Comment

Its time, the man's been terrible lately.

Comment

Bar none my favorite commentator. I literally grew up watching this dude...

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
              Fantastic news, maybe they can bring someone in who doesn't take an hour to get a sentence out. I literally want to switch off my computer when they pan over to him to talk. I don't find his interviews particularly interesting or enlightening and it drives me nuts how long it takes him to get words out of his mouth. He should have been sacked for that incident with Mayweather too, that was incredibly disrespectful.
              you hate him coz you think he hate your lover Floyd... o yeah, I will hide with a new ALT! typical flomo! lol

Comment

"You almost feel like they're giving too much to this"
                "Barrera is trying to play the glockenspiel on Morales's ribcage"

Lampley: This is amazing.
                Steward:It's like they're not even human
                Merchant: ...No it's because they're human that makes this such a compelling drama.

Derick Jefferson, I LOVE YOU!

"He is the ultimate truth machine in there. Can you stand in there with him? Can you take his shots? Can you keep him from walking you down? Do you get discouraged when you hit him with your best shot and he keeps coming?"

Comment

This is Great news, Merchant was too negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapaw
                    you hate him coz you think he hate your lover Floyd... o yeah, I will hide with a new ALT! typical *****! lol

words cant even describe how dumb you are, im not an alt, nor a mayweather fan, but feel free to make silly replies if you want, of course not liking Merchant must make me a Mayweather fan boy. Oh I probably should point out thats called sarcasm since it's probably a struggle for you to understand.
                    Last edited by diarraisagod; 12-13-2012, 06:38 PM. Reason: missed quote

Comment

Good luck to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X