No announcement yet.

Do you think pac deserves a rematch ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacroid does NOT deserve a rematch.
    he is 0 for 4 against Marquez, and now with him getting KNOCKED THE F-UCK OUT !?!?!?!?! no way

Marquez kicked his a$s 4 times already

Marquez already said if there is a chance for a Marquez vs Pacroid 5, there must be olympic style drug testing, Pacroid will refuse.

HE GOT KNOCKED THE F-UCK OUT !!!!!! PUT TO SLEEP !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Yes he does. Not only was he winning before he got knocked out but he also gave Marquez those rematches. He could of walked away and not give Marquez any satisfaction.
      well said, if the fight were like the 3rd fight which Marques likely controlling the fight, then he KOed Pac like that, then Pac dont deserve a rematch.

Comment

Why not??He gave Marquez a rematch a bunch of times...I know Marquez won soundly,but it does not change the fact that Pac beat Marquez twice,yet still fought him again..If both are up for it(not that I really want to see it)why not...

Comment

Yes he deserves a rematch but its up to Marquez if he wants to give him one.

Comment

He'll have to do it under JMM's terms this time around. I say JMM knocks him out earlier if given a fair shake on the weight class. I say do it at 140, ASAP!

Pac don't deserve to set the terms after being KTFO!

Comment

Marquez should demand a catch weight of 140.5 show the catchweight king how it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                In my honest opinion I don't think he does the last 3 fights were so close it could've gone either way, if this fight was close or if Marquez won unanimously I'd say yes but he got KNOCKED THE F UCK OUT!! So I'm annoyed that pig arum is thinking he'll get rematch
                No.

But Arum says rematch very exciting......U know Bob will wear both Pac and JMM out. It's smart JMM fight one last match (if even necessary at all) at Mexico City then retire or just retire. JMM simply walk away and there is nothing focking arum can do.

Comment

Hahaha scared ??!! I wish I knew you to slap you for saying something so stupid,
                  Lol, I wish you'd come try, ignorant little troll. If you want to argue a point, try saying something intelligent.

Comment

marquez can demand anything if he wants to go the the punk floyd route but as long as it's realistic and gives pac the rematch im all for it....

but im sure he's no floyd, hes a warrior and not a f@66ot

Comment

But if Marquez got knocked out I'm pretty sure nobody would be saying Marquez deserves a re match, WHY does he deserve one ?? Just cuz he's pacquiao ?
                      Behave will you? JMM begged for a rematch and got 3 rematches, when Pac was 2 up. So it would be one heartless sod to suggest Pac dont deserve a rematch.

Pac was winning before he got knocked so why dont he deserve a rematch? Pac can ko the Morales and Barreras etc of this world and give rematches when he dont have to so how is it any different.

In fact dont make silly threads up. Will there be a rematch is what people want to know, not if he deserves one.

Comment

Working...
                      X