Comments Thread For: Arum on Pacquiao's Health, Staging Marquez Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    Grow up clown.

He is 40yo, clearly slipping, doesn't need the money, and he wants to spend more time with his family.

40 years old and just got the biggest win of of carreer bar none ..marquez needs to shut his critiques (not me ) the victory was no fluke

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      40 years old and just got the biggest win of of carreer bar none ..marquez needs to shut his critiques (not me ) the victory was no fluke
      what was the point of the 4th fight??

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
        they keep hoping marquez will slip up and age catch up to him but it aint happening.
        Really don't understand the point of another fight we need a clear winner and we got it why tainted again with another controversial decision
        exactly!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          what was the point of the 4th fight??
          give the fans thier money's worth?

Comment

There needs to be one more fight...pac gave bumquez the opportunity now piss drinker is running like a b1tch..give the man a 5th fight..we all know you got lucky because pac had other **** on his mind..we need a focused pac..we all know he's better than urine sampler juan.

Comment

Bob Arum doesn't give a rat ass about Manny Pacquiao. Why do we need a 5th fight? Roach cannot come up with a game plan to nullify Marquez counter punching and Marquez keeps improving when facing Manny. Pacquiao is too late in his career to do anything drastic style wise because if that was the case then he would have been shut Marquez out but Marquez just keeps getting better than Pacquiao. He KO'd Manny Pacquiao with a punch he didn't even see standing right in front of JMM. They should leave this rival alone because all the fights Pac won were close and debatable but JMM showed he is the better of the two in the 3rd and now definitely the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                There needs to be one more fight...pac gave bumquez the opportunity now piss drinker is running like a b1tch..give the man a 5th fight..we all know you got lucky because pac had other **** on his mind..we need a focused pac..we all know he's better than urine sampler juan.
                You cool and all but ha ha ha ha ha! Manny was focused the 3rd and the 4th fight. He was knocking down sparring partners and got his ass put to sleep in the real fight. The 4th fight was to determine who was the real winner after all of them close fights and JMM sealed the deal. He figured Manny out and Pacquiao couldn't. All this lucky punch, steroids and yadda, yadda.... is making Manny look dumb by his fans. Even Manny said he got caught and didn't see the punch. Give me a break.

Comment

What critiques? You mean all you Pac-farts? Marquez had already won their last fight, its no surprise they decided to give Marquez another "chance". Haha I remember after the third fight it took days for all you Pac-farts to show your face again. Pacquiao if your a man fight Marquez at 138 and redeem yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Berges View Post
                    What critiques? You mean all you Pac-farts? Marquez had already won their last fight, its no surprise they decided to give Marquez another "chance". Haha I remember after the third fight it took days for all you Pac-farts to show your face again. Pacquiao if your a man fight Marquez at 138 and redeem yourself.
                    i assume you havent been reading boxing articles huh? some are sayin it was fluke , lucky punch , lucky win, some are talking peds, memo hereia (not me ) but thats whats goin on right now...if jmm beast pac again , he eliminates all that talk

Comment

i assume you havent been reading boxing articles huh? some are sayin it was fluke , lucky punch , lucky win, some are talking peds, memo hereia (not me ) but thats whats goin on right now...if jmm beast pac again , he eliminates all that talk

Haha you mean the likes of the great Ronnie " fighter of the decade" Nathiel? The only ones who choose to disregard Marquez win are mostly butt hurt fans like yourself and check hooker. And fine let Marquez give Pac another chance to redeem himself, but now Pac must fight at 138 and see if his man enough to level the playing field. You honesty think Pac would give that advantage to Marquez cause lets face it, at this point that would be a big advantage to Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X