No announcement yet.

3sun2 scores Pac vs Marquez 4 lol**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
    due to a scoring error that the judge himself admitted.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
      lol
      Are facts funny to you?

Comment

Are facts funny to you?
        only pactard facts

Comment

lol, this guy is pretty funny!

Comment

he got knocked out by a steroid using cheat who got lucky. not an old man.
            so you admit pacquaio a BUM then. Cool cool just as long as we are all in agreement. have a nice day.

Also food for thought,

Kayode fought tarver who was ACTUALLY PROVEN to be on PEDS and didnt fall or get KO like Pacquaio,

Khan fought Peterson who was ACTUALLY PROVEN to be on PEDS and didnt fall or get KO like Pacquaio.

So I guess Pacquaio a BUM.
            Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 12-13-2012, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              only pactard facts
              ok. everything i sAid wAs 100% true fl-omo.

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              so you admit pacquaio a BUM then. Cool cool just as long as we are all in agreement. have a nice day.
              Nope. Pac is one of the ATGs. you're just mad 10 years from now roidquez will just be known as the guy who landed a lucky punch vs pacquiao.

Comment

Nope. Pac is one of the ATGs. you're just mad 10 years from now roidquez will just be known as the guy who landed a lucky punch vs pacquiao.
                the more you say the punch was lucky, the more you make pac look bad. you wont be able to lick his nuts if you talkin smack on him. he WILL find out. why do they allow these kind of bitter ignorant blind idiots to post here. pac got KTFO, end of!

if he wanted to see if JMM was on PEDs, he shoulda agreed to JMM's demands. "I'll take whatever test pac takes..." something to hide pac?

100% true LMFAO. yea pac got 3 wins over marquez. sounds 100% true to me. are you dumb as dog shit on purpose. salty little biatch

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  the more you say the punch was lucky, the more you make pac look bad. you wont be able to lick his nuts if you talkin smack on him. he WILL find out. why do they allow these kind of bitter ignorant blind idiots to post here. pac got KTFO, end of!

if he wanted to see if JMM was on PEDs, he shoulda agreed to JMM's demands. "I'll take whatever test pac takes..." something to hide pac?
                  pac is a warrior unlike floyd. sometimes he is too much of a warrior. he knew jmm was roiding it but his warrior mentality made him want to fight a roided version of jmm to challenge himself. little did he know thAt heredia had him on some really special steroids that would turn him from fatquez to hulkquez. on top of that factor in jmm's luck and that's why pac lost.

Comment

Unfortunately it looks like this will be a defining moment in Mannys career. I am hearing people that have no idea who he is (not boxing fans) all of a sudden mention this ko. I think this is his tommy hearns moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
                      Unfortunately it looks like this will be a defining moment in Mannys career. I am hearing people that have no idea who he is (not boxing fans) all of a sudden mention this ko. I think this is his tommy hearns moment.
                      nope. pac will be remembered for:

mexicutioning jmm x3, morales x2, Barrera x2,

And mAking floyd run.

Comment

Working...
                      X