Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexicutioner View Post
    pac - jmm
    10-9
    10-9
    9-10
    10-9
    10-8

pac was dominating jmm again. even worse than the 3rd fight if it weren't for 2 lucky punches and peds pac would have easily won.
    how do you have the 3rd round 10-9 for pac i wonder? if you scored the round for pac, you idiot, it would still be 9-9. I guess by your logic, pac must be really awful if he got caught with not 1, but 2 lucky punches, eh?! a true champ wouldnt of been caught with 2 lucky punches. we could found out if JMM was on PEDs or not, if pac just agreed to do the same test marquez did, which was on the table, and surprise surprise, they said its all good and standard testing is fine. go troll elsewhere, you ignorant crybaby fuck

Comment

i have the 3rd round 10-9 for Marquez because i thought it was even but Marquez got the kd. Pac broke jmm's face and was making him look like elephant man again before jmm got in a lucky punch powered by peds. jmm is clearly on peds why else you think they hired heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        how do you have the 3rd round 10-9 for pac i wonder? if you scored the round for pac, you idiot, it would still be 9-9. I guess by your logic, pac must be really awful if he got caught with not 1, but 2 lucky punches, eh?! a true champ wouldnt of been caught with 2 lucky punches. we could found out if JMM was on PEDs or not, if pac just agreed to do the same test marquez did, which was on the table, and surprise surprise, they said its all good and standard testing is fine. go troll elsewhere, you ignorant crybaby fuck
        Awful score card.....I had pac up by a round going into the knock-out...I could see someone having JMM up a round depending how they scored the first one, otherwise it was pretty clear. Honestly I know its opinion but it's hard to take some of the posts here seriously.

Comment

he sounds like gangstalicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
            Awful score card.....I had pac up by a round going into the knock-out...I could see someone having JMM up a round depending how they scored the first one, otherwise it was pretty clear. Honestly I know its opinion but it's hard to take some of the posts here seriously.
            I also had pac up by a round before the KO, but some people here scoring round 3 a 10-9 round for pac, seriously are nothing more than pac fans, they are not boxing fans. disgraceful at best

Comment

I also had pac up by a round before the KO, but some people here scoring round 3 a 10-9 round for pac, seriously are nothing more than pac fans, they are not boxing fans. disgraceful at best
              i scored it 10-9 elephant man can't you read?

Comment

scorecard is irrelevant cause Pacman got knocked out like a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

yea I know what you scored it, hence me calling you a moron and an idiot, since you clearly have watched about 6 boxing matches in your life, 5 being pac fights. fuckin useless dumbass. gtfo

Comment

yea I know what you scored it, hence me calling you a moron and an idiot, since you clearly have watched about 6 boxing matches in your life, 5 being pac fights. fuckin useless dumbass. gtfo
                    please stfu. i've forgotten more about boxing this week than you'll ever know.

Comment

please stfu. i've forgotten more about boxing this week than you'll ever know.
                      If you scored round three 10-9 you must have forgotten it all in the last week lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X