Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Roach Differ on The Exact Plan For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman don't need no time off, he was doing fine in that fight...Pac/Marquez 5 i see Pac KO'ing JMM this time around ..not in such a spectacular way but if he is smart for once , TKO will come in round 7 or 8. But, a KO like that can have a significant effect on ones confidence, but Pac just needs remain focused...and quit letting the media act as if a single punch means Pacman sucks... took Marquez 42 rounds to do something like that.

Comment

You never know how someone reacts to being KO'd. He needs significant rest, and a soft touch to comeback with. If he looks good and can still pull the trigger, then move up in class. Jumping back in with a world class fighter right away could have damaging results on his life.

Comment

I think Pac wants to see right away if the KO lost has affected him. If he does good, he wants an immediate rematch right away.

Comment

Ha! Pac says"But now My style will depend on my opponent"... Really? Your style should ALWAYS depend on your opponent. Thats like a NFL team using the same gameplan every week no matter who they play!?! Ametuerish...I think Bum Bum Rios is a good fight to come back with. He's a small Margarito who has Little to no Movement and a limited Skill-set, not to mention he's a True 140 fighter. Should be an easy win for Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao should fight Malignaggi in April.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Gotta love all the brain surgeon academy dropouts in here..the dude has millions and access to the best doctors in the world if he's unfit he won't fight, if he's fit he'll fight..he clearly had a cat scan and MRI both which showed nothing to be concerned about. I'd understand him taking time off if he had been pummeled round after round..he got hit with two big punches in a fight...that's it. The psychological aspect, it's not the first time he's been popped in a fight and he clearly was capable of overcoming it..Psychologically I think he should still be pretty confident but the wise thing he stated is "My fight style will be dictated by who my opponent is" which means he intends to be cautious against those who pose actual K.O. threats. As far as the 90 day mandatory..he doesn't train on U.S. soil so that irrelevant to say the least..it's handled on a case by case instance.
              You may want to read about CTE. Punch Drunk Syndrome has been a well known problem for a very long time. Now it has a real name, and it's caused by concussions. If you get KOd and the lights go out like that, you suffered brain damage, period, and there is no way to diagnose that it has happened until you're dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic...encephalopathy
              http://www.bu.edu/cste/

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                I would have to go with Roach on this one.
                I agree with him also.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  hohum. floyd was under the w/w limit of 147 he came in 2 pounds over the contracted wt of 144. but in that fight floyds wt was never the issue. JMM had his worst connect rate ever as a FIGHTER!!!!! he could not lay a glove on floyd. and floyd never went for the ko he just wanted to get in some rounds. and floyd never needs 5 fights to prove who is the better fighter. and fyi floyd has a ko rate of 60% and why dont you tell pac to face someone outside of top rank. how many times do you need to fight the same dude. and every time pac fought a boxer he lost. tim bradly out boxed him on 2 bad ankles. and who has pac ko'd as of late?????? they say power is the last thing to go. except in pacs case. Now why would that be???????now you pac hacks want to cry and call JMM a cheater. just sore losers. pac getting exposed was going to happen i just thought it would happen when he was tricked into fighting a man not signed to top rank.
                  Oh boy youre clearly biased... Think of this, "JMM got his fame because of Pacquiao". Jmm got his biggest payday ever coz of Pac ok. Pac is way 1 of the most exciting and dedicated boxer in history with a title record that no 1 in history of boxing could do... Am i right brotha?? Have you ever thought why the world love Pac? Have you ever imagine the excitement Pac offer to fans? Unlike a Fraud that cherrypicked his opponents to make sure he would lose his EGG... Theres the drama and true lesson failing brotha... Go finish some education.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                    hohum. floyd was under the w/w limit of 147 he came in 2 pounds over the contracted wt of 144. but in that fight floyds wt was never the issue. JMM had his worst connect rate ever as a FIGHTER!!!!! he could not lay a glove on floyd. and floyd never went for the ko he just wanted to get in some rounds. and floyd never needs 5 fights to prove who is the better fighter. and fyi floyd has a ko rate of 60% and why dont you tell pac to face someone outside of top rank. how many times do you need to fight the same dude. and every time pac fought a boxer he lost. tim bradly out boxed him on 2 bad ankles. and who has pac ko'd as of late?????? they say power is the last thing to go. except in pacs case. Now why would that be???????now you pac hacks want to cry and call JMM a cheater. just sore losers. pac getting exposed was going to happen i just thought it would happen when he was tricked into fighting a man not signed to top rank.
                    Oh boy youre clearly biased... Think of this, "JMM got his fame because of Pacquiao". Jmm got his biggest payday ever coz of Pac ok. Pac is way 1 of the most exciting and dedicated boxer in history with a title record that no 1 in history of boxing could do... Am i right brotha?? Have you ever thought why the world love Pac? Have you ever imagine the excitement Pac offer to fans? Unlike a Fraud that cherrypicked his opponents to make sure he wouldnt lose his EGG... Theres the drama and true lesson failing brotha... Go finish some education.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
                      Mayweather should finally stop ducking Pacquiao.
                      And fight like a man...

Comment

Working...
                      X