Collapse
No announcement yet.

If JMM was smart he would push for Floyd rematch before 5th Pac fight= $$$$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been said before, JMM and Pac have no business above 140, nothing to prove there for Márquez since he can´t pay bigger fighters to weight drain to death for him. Floyd can fight Martínez though, better match.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      It has been said before, JMM and Pac have no business above 140, nothing to prove there for Márquez since he can´t pay bigger fighters to weight drain to death for him. Floyd can fight Martínez though, better match.
      Floyd can fight a guy 2 divisions above him which would be his 6th weight class at the age of 35/36? Can Martinez fight Ward? that would be his 4th weight division.

LOL@ Floyd fighting a guy who weighs 170lbs in a fight being a better matchup than guys in his weight class

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Floyd was out the ring for 2 years and came back and beat JMM very easily and convincingly to he point where it was just very boring to watch. JMM vs Pac has always been toe to toe, the spark was always there.

It will go the same way again, Floyds style and JMM's style just doesnt work together. JMM is nearing 40, i dont want to see him lose again and ruin his biggest payday against Pacman 5, he for once has leverage.

I would like to see him face Bradley or Garcia, one of the younger pretenders and then just end his career on a fight with Pacman.
        Bradley should fight Guerrero because he brings nothing to the table reveue wise although I would like to see him fight Floyd if a match vs JMM doesnt happen, Garcia is @140 and had guys at 140 to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
          We should hype this fight man besides Marquez deserves a pay day and he has a better chance of beating Floyd than anybody there right now.
          I am not against it, I would pay to watch it...but I don't expect things to be any different then it was from the first fight, I would much rather see JMM vs Bradley or Rios because I think those styles together would make for a much more entertaining fight to be honest but if JMM is looking for another big payday then yeah...Go For The Mayweather Fight All The Way!
          Last edited by sicko; 12-12-2012, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
            I am very sane but if you were JMM would you not look for the best financial option in a career thats winding down?
            lol, no. If I were JMM I would not get embarrassed like that again just for a paycheck. He can get paid just as well fighting Pac again

Comment

What I want to see for JMM

1) Retire
              2) Rios
              3) Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                lol, no. If I were JMM I would not get embarrassed like that again just for a paycheck. He can get paid just as well fighting Pac again
                When is that going to be? Pac isnt fighting anytime soon.

Comment

so what makes everyone think Floyd would be interested in this rematch? He hasn't said anything so far that suggests even a spark of interest

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    There is a reason why Marquez didn't call out Floyd. He knows he can't beat him. It doesn't matter if he drinking piss or HGH, he can't beat Floyd. Marquez knows it, Nacho knows it, Mexico knows it. Floyd is just that much better.
                    shut up with this nonsense. floyd is not invincible floyd is on the decline. marquez looks faster and sharper and stronger. It would be a competitive fight now that he's use to the weight.

Comment

He's better off fighting/destroying Rios and maintaining momentum from this win, followed with the Pac 5 fight (lol).

Looking lost against Floyd (again) does nothing for him. I don't even think Floyd cares about a Marquez rematch because there's no way to sell it, not realistically.

Comment

Working...
                      X