Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Team Attack Photographer After KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
    Pac is more than a brother to Buboy so it's natural behavior from a brother/friend to protect his buddy... but he should at least give a public apology to the reporter he hit...
    Co-sign.

He probably just lost it in the heat of the moment. Still no excuses for beating someone up for doing their job.

Comment

This photographer thing is funny to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        I guess they figured some people on the internet would use those pics to make fun of manny and his fans. I wonder if buboy and koncz beat him up after ricky was out cold?
        Your worst post since saturday.

Comment

I hope the photographer sues the **** out of those pieces of ****! They should be banned by the NSAC from any fights since they can't get along with the media. The guy was doing his job! It's ok for other fighters to have pics of them KO'd but somehow Pac deserves special treatment? No matter who it is they should have pics of who got ko'd whether it's Pac, Marquez, Mayweather, etc... It happened for everyone else and Pac is not special he's just another fighter like the rest. They have pics of Roy Jones getting KO'd and he was way better than that hype job. I hope charges are brought against them since they brought that bull**** defamation case against Floyd... I also hope Memo files against Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
            Lol @ everyone thinking Team Mayweather (Roger and Floyd) were the thugs. These are the real thugs (Buboy and Konz).

Comment

It's not like they would use those pics to make fun of Pac... this is the internet, people have more respect than that.

Totally wrong on his part for doing his job and taking pictures.... shame on him.

However he held on to those cams pretty well. If it was beer I think he could have made it down without spilling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                I hope the photographer sues the **** out of those pieces of ****! They should be banned by the NSAC from any fights since they can't get along with the media. The guy was doing his job! It's ok for other fighters to have pics of them KO'd but somehow Pac deserves special treatment? No matter who it is they should have pics of who got ko'd whether it's Pac, Marquez, Mayweather, etc... It happened for everyone else and Pac is not special he's just another fighter like the rest. They have pics of Roy Jones getting KO'd and he was way better than that hype job. I hope charges are brought against them since they brought that bull**** defamation case against Floyd... I also hope Memo files against Roach.
                the photographer already said he isn't going to sue, just wants an apology from koncz and buboy. yeah, people thought the mayweathers were reckless.

Comment

Classless, simply put.................

Comment

Bunch of ghetto *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                      Pac is more than a brother to Buboy so it's natural behavior from a brother/friend to protect his buddy... but he should at least give a public apology to the reporter he hit...
                      :|.. No excuse. Pac's actual brother was right there... you don't see him kicking him lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X