Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout is Open To Facing Kirkland or Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regardless if I think Trout can beat most at 154, I would still like to see him do it! So I would love to see Trout vs Angulo, Kirkland, Molina, Lara and Canelo (if he ever gets the balls to fight Top Fighters at 154)

Comment

Trout is pretty good and maybe top 10 P4P

Austin Trout is a pretty good fighter to put such a beating on the battered slow robotic Cotto who is vastly overrated his whole meaningless career. Trout might beat Canelo.

Comment

Trout should fight Angulo. Get his name out there. Angulo has been more active than Kirkland. Kirkland last fought in March. Trout fights Angulo, fights Kirkland, if he wins both, Canelo is gonna want to fight him in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Maymoney View Post
          Trout should fight Angulo. Get his name out there. Angulo has been more active than Kirkland. Kirkland last fought in March. Trout fights Angulo, fights Kirkland, if he wins both, Canelo is gonna want to fight him in 2014.
          No..canelo doesn't like to fight JMW who are in their primes and less if they beat good opponents..I think that trout should beat Kirkland..then angulo..and maybe in 2020 when he get old he will get a shot at Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            trout vs canelo
            At 154, this is the fight that should/needs to happen.

2 strong full 154 lb champs proving themselves in that division.

Comment

we need more

Trouts in the division and less canelo!!!!

Comment

i believe he out boxes both. I still want to see Angulo rematch Kirkland and set things straight. I want to see Trout vs Alvarez but if they put Angulo in there first I wouldn't be mad

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  like a ****ing real champ....
                  Agreed. I already like his demeanor prior to the fight and he seems to be genuinely interested in proving himself.

Comment

As long as he knows his market value then he shouldn't have problem getting fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      As long as he knows his market value then he shouldn't have problem getting fights.
                      if he beats angulo and kirkland, his market value and the fear put in the heart of Canelo SKYROCKETS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X