Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Know This is Make or Break For Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Oh **** off you boring ****s, it's a development fight, how ignorant can you be$
    developmental fight???wtf??just cause his legs look like a new born when he is hurt doesnt make him 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      development fight?

He will never develop what he need to develop. A chin. Take that Hatton pic off your sig. You don't deserve to have it up. He had over 3 years off after a brutal KO and still had the balls to fight someone at 147 with a decent rank. How can anyone respect Khan for this "development" fight?

So why don't you f**k off you mug!!!! Nationalistic prick!!!
      And. What happened to ricky? He got koed. He should have taken a tune up.
      Amir is just following the trend set by manny and canelo of fivhting LWs.
      But your picture of amir is the funniest on the sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        development fight?

He will never develop what he need to develop. A chin. Take that Hatton pic off your sig. You don't deserve to have it up. He had over 3 years off after a brutal KO and still had the balls to fight someone at 147 with a decent rank. How can anyone respect Khan for this "development" fight?

So why don't you f**k off you mug!!!! Nationalistic prick!!!
        Molina's 135 ranking is similar to British domestic level lightweights like Anthony Crolla. Further, he's not even a puncher. I know Amir needed a comeback fight, but Molina doesn't really prove much. Best of luck to him anyway.

Comment

You are purely ignorant.

Do not adress me again or I will be forced to teach you a lesson
          Actually you addressed me. So f**k off

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
            developmental fight???wtf??just cause his legs look like a new born when he is hurt doesnt make him 1
            Yes Larry.

Like when Cotto got bashed up he came back and fought Michael jennings and alfonso gomez

Or when Kelly Pavlik fought Gary lockett

Or when ortiz fights whatever bums he fights when he loses.

For someone who been around a while I'd expect you to be a bit more reasonable

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
              And. What happened to ricky? He got koed. He should have taken a tune up.
              Amir is just following the trend set by manny and canelo of fivhting LWs.
              But your picture of amir is the funniest on the sight.
              Yeah Ricky went the other way, wrong choice in my opinion but he gets my respect. If Khan had chosen a top 20 or 30 guy in his own weight I would understand it after that beating he is coming off. But to fight a guy who isn't even in his weight class, who is that low ranked and who can't punch. What does the win prove?

Greened for sig appreciation btw
              Last edited by Rapid Counter; 12-12-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Oh **** off you boring ****s, it's a development fight, how ignorant can you be$
                its a joke, he is fighting a complete chump. its a mid career development fight it should be against someone in his own weight class who is a bit better than molina.

and khan should probably stop saying make or break then, winning this fight means ****, all it means is khan isn't awful and we all know khan get outbox most guys in the sport, its power that takes him down, so he finds a lightweight with no punching power, could he not even take the risk of a junior welter with no punching power ??

Comment

Ach, a tune-up is a tune-up...doesn't make any difference to me who someone fights in that type of fight. It's to build confidence back up, so the name doesn't matter much.

It's certainly a break fight, there's about a 1% chance of losing this fight so if that had to happen it's all over. However, it should take more than this win to get another title shot, you'd should need to then beat a contender in your own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypsy John Fury View Post
                    Molina's 135 ranking is similar to British domestic level lightweights like Anthony Crolla. Further, he's not even a puncher. I know Amir needed a comeback fight, but Molina doesn't really prove much. Best of luck to him anyway.
                    I agree. Molina is apparently a tough guy, though. I fully expect this to go beyond six rounds.

Comment

Khan's faced quality ranked opposition non-stop for the past couple of years. If he needs to take on a less dangerous fight after so long especially after a brutal loss I don't see anything wrong with that.

Molina might not have fought anyone on Khan's level but he's still an unbeaten fighter in his prime. Anytime you face a guy in his prime there is a chance of an upset, he doesn't know how to lose and he knows what this fight could potentially mean for him plus the fact that he's fighting in his backyard should provide an incentive to put on a good show. I don't think this fight is any worse than a Garcia fighting Morales or Judah.

Comment

Working...
                      X