No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Vows - "There Will Be More Fights!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    Why not. His speed was on point, so was his power and conditioning. Hell that was the best Pacquiao looked since the Cotto fight.

He made a mistake and was clipped, but it wasn't like he was taking a beating or getting outboxed.

I'm glad he isn't retiring and hopefully he can take on Rios/Bradley win that one and rematch Marquez.

What I think Manny will learn from this is that he doesn't need to revert back to his overly aggressive style as he is more skilled and he doesn't have to take the risk he did against Marquez (and earlier in his career) to put opponents away.
    I couldn't agree more!

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
      He looked pretty good sat night but got caught with a terrific counter.Id like too see JMM retire this is the perfect time too go out
      I think he looked great offensively, but he was a bit wild and careless from the start.

Comment

I'd like to see Pacquiao go out on a win. Marquez should probably really consider retiring on this win though. He's 39 and it was epic.

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          " Manny will KO Marquez "

" I SEE SOMETHING "

I was nearly right, Pac was on his way to destroying the great JMM but he just got to excited, he will have to correct it or get the same thing , but I have a feeling he will correct it , come that time if you are still here we can do the points thing on here mang.

UNTIL THEN MANG ,,,,,,take this Have fun , yer day is coming mang, LMAO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            I'd like to see Pacquiao go out on a win. Marquez should probably really consider retiring on this win though. He's 39 and it was epic.
            I disagree and think to go on a crusade for the 5th fight.

Pac """"""GAVE"""""" Marquez three extra fights after the draw, he lost the last , so the professional JMM is , I think he will consider Pac and will give him the Last fight of the great rivalry and show the world he can really do this again or get KO'd himself.

Comment

He should retire. Malignaggi and Kell Brooke will use him as stepping stone.
              Mang !! Anytime Pac fights I will take yer points mang, and surely you will give me odds now that you think Pac is washed up, right mang ? LMAO !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
                Paq got KO'd violently and fighters are never the same after a devastating Ko like that. DOUBT sets in and Paq will fight afraid from now on. It's over Manny. Marquez now has won all 4 fights.
                Naw mang , Manny ain't done, but YOU Mang ere about to lose all them teeth, better go brush those last front three real good and trim the points on them ears , mang.

Pac's taking off for a good rest and the Pacific Storm will be BACK MANG !

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  I disagree and think to go on a crusade for the 5th fight.

Pac """"""GAVE"""""" Marquez three extra fights after the draw, he lost the last , so the professional JMM is , I think he will consider Pac and will give him the Last fight of the great rivalry and show the world he can really do this again or get KO'd himself.
                  Mang !! Anytime Pac fights I will take yer points mang, and surely you will give me odds now that you think Pac is washed up, right mang ? LMAO !!!
                  Naw mang , Manny ain't done, but YOU Mang ere about to lose all them teeth, better go brush those last front three real good and trim the points on them ears , mang.

Pac's taking off for a good rest and the Pacific Storm will be BACK MANG !

why do you say mang so much? it doesnt deliver the point better, and it usually sounds "cooler" in person. you sound like a babbling bafoon that just learned a new word. no offense of course...

Comment

He should retire. Malignaggi and Kell Brooke will use him as stepping stone.
                    Sarcasm, I hope......

Comment

Rafael Marquez and Israel Vazquez only had four and it ended the sameway. Not saying Pac should retire. He still has what it takes. A fight with Rios in April. A fight with Bradley in November.

Comment

Working...
                      X