Hahahaha...Oh ****! I missed that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
      This had me ROFL

Comment

• this has been a damn funny thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          Says who? Obviously not Cotto or anyone that matters, the only people that do happen to be Floyd fluffers.
          Cotto did not want a 145 CW for his title , he was pressured by Arum to accept it and he has stated that , Manny REFUSES to fight Cotto at any weight without a draining CW whats a win over a guy if you MUST handicap him to win , what part of that dont you get , just like you dont get that Manny walked out on a 50/50 offer from Floyd , but that slides too in Pac land as does Pacs other CWs and cherry picking , you kids are full to the brim with bulllsheeeet !

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
            This from the genius that thinks the SRL-Hearns situation(two guys that fought after hardly any wait and at the beginning of their careers) and the Pac-Mayweather situation are comparable.
            Everyone knows he held the rematch off as long as he could and arguably lost it too.

Comment

• 1 fight a year for the past 5 (6?) years is weak dude. I cant give him too much credit when he barely ever fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Cotto did not want a 145 CW for his title , he was pressured by Arum to accept it and he has stated that , Manny REFUSES to fight Cotto at any weight without a draining CW whats a win over a guy if you MUST handicap him to win , what part of that dont you get , just like you dont get that Manny walked out on a 50/50 offer from Floyd , but that slides too in Pac land as does Pacs other CWs and cherry picking , you kids are full to the brim with bulllsheeeet !
                I'm not going to try and get this through again, so i'll just repost an earlier answer to the same guff point you are trying to make.

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                Why the **** not? and how is that looking for an advantage? It makes the playing field level, but doesnt give an advantage. You see, that right there is how you can tell a fanboy from a fan..'looking for an advantage'...just an exaggeration of something thats obvious and something thats not a problem for either fighter, yet you bang on about this 2lb reduction in weight as though its some kind of devious plan to(proverbially) tie one of Miguels hands behind his back! You use this kind of language, dishonest and transparent as it is, and have the nerve to question my impartiality!!!! Thick, thick boy.

Comment

• I really wonder when the people who run this site are gonna perma-ban Larry once and for all.

We've seen this same Floyd=Greatness thread for him a million times (even the Pinoy/Ricans/Mexicans don't keep making appreciation threads for the same fighter).

I don't hate Larry, I wish him all the best with the struggles he's got going on in his life. But for the sake of this site, he needs to be banned, because at present, you've got a manic depressive as the site's most prolific thread starter.

Larry can talk about "damn lineal titles" all he wants. It doesn't disguise his very, very basic boxing knowledge. Honestly, Larry to me is the posting equivalent of Lennox commentating on HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                    I really wonder when the people who run this site are gonna perma-ban Larry once and for all.

We've seen this same Floyd=Greatness thread for him a million times (even the Pinoy/Ricans/Mexicans don't keep making appreciation threads for the same fighter).

I don't hate Larry, I wish him all the best with the struggles he's got going on in his life. But for the sake of this site, he needs to be banned, because at present, you've got a manic depressive as the site's most prolific thread starter.

Larry can talk about "damn lineal titles" all he wants. It doesn't disguise his very, very basic boxing knowledge. Honestly, Larry to me is the posting equivalent of Lennox commentating on HBO.
                    Best post in the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      so you going to judge Floyd off of his inactivity for the last couple of years? and when he did fight he faced the best..would you rather him fight bums just to be fighting?
                      no he bloody didnt. he hasnt even fought the best in his own division since he came back from his convenient retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X