• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Naw Cotto needs those not me
    Goddamn, nice.

Comment

Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating
      I couldnt give a toss if Floyd was green with pink spots! Black is a colour, white is a colour, Puerto Rican is a nationality, Mexican is a nationality etc. See the difference, you thick twat? God damn, this is second grade stuff.

Comment

Yes im Black and support black fighters just like ricans support ricans and mexicans support mexicans and pinoys ride Manny's knob...black people can do it to..ya'll are just hot cause the best fighter in the game is undefeated and happens to be black...i support other fighters but **** fans make me go off and tell em how it is.....you wanna make it racial fuck it lets go..no more sugar coating
        i support white fighters, Black fighters, Asian fighters, UK fighters European fighters....I support fighters despite their skin color, and or where they are from. Supporting fighters due to the color of their skin is about the most ignorant thing somebody can do!

Comment

• Mayweather is a joke. hasn't fought anyone good in a while. When ever his division gets heated, he goes on vacation to let it cool off. Same with Pacquiao, Floyd let that match up cool off too when he looked like a monster flat out knocking out or stopping decent fighters above his weight class. Thats twice already, and he's suppose to get Props? Are you guys blind? starting to sound like d!kriders.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Floyd is not greatness. But everything else you said is true!
            pacquiao is great but floyd's not? lol.....tard logic at it's best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Level the playing field? LMAO If he could'nt fight @ 147 then he had no business being in that weight class. I even give him credit for the win despite the stupid stipulation, either you're really dumb ignorant or both. Title fights shouldn't be fought at catch weights. I'm done with your foolishness. You're dismissed tard.
              Says who? Obviously not Cotto or anyone that matters, the only people that do happen to be Floyd fluffers.

Comment

• This is a link that sums up How Floyd Mayweather is a FAKE champ!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

Comment

• Let's take a look @ Mayweather's greatness:

Last Fights:
                  Miguel Cotto 37-2: after Pac & Cheato stopped him
                  Victor Ortiz 29-2: after getting stopped by Maidana
                  Shane Mosley 46-5: almost 3 years after Cotto and others
                  Juan Manuel Marquez 50-4: do I really have to got there?
                  Ricky Hatton 43-0: the only real risk he has taken since Hatton was undefeated
                  Oscar Delahoya 38-4: after Mosley/Hopkins stoppage

Next up, either another ex lightweight with a loss or a hand me down fighter that someone else ruined. I'm starting to think you are Ray J..Brandy's brother

Comment

This had me ROFL

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                      Let's take a look @ Mayweather's greatness:

Last Fights:
                      Miguel Cotto 37-2: after Pac & Cheato stopped him
                      Victor Ortiz 29-2: after getting stopped by Maidana
                      Shane Mosley 46-5: almost 3 years after Cotto and others
                      Juan Manuel Marquez 50-4: do I really have to got there?
                      Ricky Hatton 43-0: the only real risk he has taken since Hatton was undefeated
                      Oscar Delahoya 38-4: after Mosley/Hopkins stoppage

Next up, either another ex lightweight with a loss or a hand me down fighter that someone else ruined. I'm starting to think you are Ray J..Brandy's brother
                      and with all that said he's still as great if not greater than any puerto rican fighter. lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X