Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather still on top after Mannys rise and Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After his latest fight he was cryin in jail afraid his name was changing to Flossie!! He beat up his girl friend. P4P pest, the guys inactive why isn't he stripped of whatever stupid belt he has? He is a Sham, now that his legs have slowed its time to stand and fight and he's doubting himself, thats whats happening!!! It happens to all fighters who utilized movement in their careers its time to FIGHT Floyd. Get off your azz and try son! Ray.

Comment

• Quote:
      Originally Posted by Big Dunn
      describe what a dangerous fight is? if you review his record HONESTLY, in what division did he not fight the best?

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
      Did you miss his four year, four fight comeback? You are seriously going to say it was great with a straight face?
      And still you didnt answer his question. no one can. its all bull****

Comment

• Hopefully Mayweather wins fighter of the decade this decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Show me 1 picture of Floyd layed out,just 1,i'll wait..hell he got a damn bloody nose and people went crazy
          I'm going to be honest, as good as Floyd is, he doesn't fight very often. It's hard to rank someone high on the ATG list when they are as inactive as he is.

I mean, Trout and Manny beat Cotto way more convincingly, you can't take JMM's victory over Manny and instantly translate it as a win for Floyd.

JMM's life story for the last ten years has been about beating Manny so no wonder he finally did it. He wanted it more.

Floyd could have easily sealed his ATG status by just fighting Manny when the time was right, biggest fight in boxing history but he pussed out because he didn't really know he could win 100%

Comment

• All I read was..bla bla I'm black Mayweather is black...bla bla, he duck fighters I defend him..bla bla...glad Pacquiao lost so Mayweather can keep his health and fight some other ex lightweights..bla bla..i wonder what size Floyd's package is bla bla

Comment

• Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
              All I read was..bla bla I'm black Mayweather is black...bla bla, he duck fighters I defend him..bla bla...glad Pacquiao lost so Mayweather can keep his health and fight some other ex lightweights..bla bla..i wonder what size Floyd's package is bla bla
              So much truth to this post.

Comment

All I read was..bla bla I'm black Mayweather is black...bla bla, he duck fighters I defend him..bla bla...glad Pacquiao lost so Mayweather can keep his health and fight some other ex lightweights..bla bla..i wonder what size Floyd's package is bla bla

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  this win for JMM does nothing for or to floyd or his legacy. It does it all for JMMs legacy, which is better than Floyds
                  Yes Floyd stays where he is, JMMs win did nothing for Floyd, it did all for JMM. JMM now officially has a win over Pac, which is better than anything Floyd has ever done or will ever do. Pac is an ATG and whereever Pac is JMM will be on Pacs tail at the very least.
                  Buster douglas beat Tyson but aint greater, and even though JMM aint greater than Pac, he sure is greater than Floyd.

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  10 years from now Floyd will get the respect he deserves and be ranked by most in the top 20 easily

No he will be remembered for not fighting Pac and letting JMM spank Pac on the fourth attempt.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mesher View Post
                    I'm going to be honest, as good as Floyd is, he doesn't fight very often. It's hard to rank someone high on the ATG list when they are as inactive as he is.

I mean, Trout and Manny beat Cotto way more convincingly, you can't take JMM's victory over Manny and instantly translate it as a win for Floyd.

JMM's life story for the last ten years has been about beating Manny so no wonder he finally did it. He wanted it more.

Floyd could have easily sealed his ATG status by just fighting Manny when the time was right, biggest fight in boxing history but he pussed out because he didn't really know he could win 100%
                    so you going to judge Floyd off of his inactivity for the last couple of years? and when he did fight he faced the best..would you rather him fight bums just to be fighting?

Comment

you bring up race yet have Puerto Ricans all over your sig and avy and you are a known rican whore,shut the fuck up and dont be mad cause you cant say the same bout Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X